Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:09pm

Come to think of it: DICE should just change all PDWs (sans the AS VAL) to bullpups, remove the bullpup penalty to ADS accuracy for PDWs and lower spread increase across the board -> profit.

That's not short of making the PDW-R OP.
It was a pretty general statement, outliers would of course have to be fine tuned. Still, I stand by that hipfire base spread and spread increase are the main culprits when it comes to the current somewhat lackluster PDWs (barring the outliers).

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:54pm

Come to think of it: DICE should just change all PDWs (sans the AS VAL) to bullpups, remove the bullpup penalty to ADS accuracy for PDWs and lower spread increase across the board -> profit.

That's not short of making the PDW-R OP.
It was a pretty general statement, outliers would of course have to be fine tuned. Still, I stand by that hipfire base spread and spread increase are the main culprits when it comes to the current somewhat lackluster PDWs (barring the outliers).

Forget hipfire spread. I won't touch a PDW without a heavy barrel on it (which excludes basically 90% of them because of the need for a compensator).

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:35pm

Forget hipfire spread. I won't touch a PDW without a heavy barrel on it (which excludes basically 90% of them because of the need for a compensator).

Really? From my experience 0.4 is enough for the ranges where I would bother engaging enemies with a PDW. It is obviously not enough to take on headglitchers with outside CQB, is that what you are referring to?

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:49pm

Really? From my experience 0.4 is enough for the ranges where I would bother engaging enemies with a PDW. It is obviously not enough to take on headglitchers with outside CQB, is that what you are referring to?

I'm just saying in general. I don't like 0.4/0.5 spread and i don't feel comfortable with it.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:38am

*facepalm*
I shali never confuse possibility with eficiency again, as long as my dyslexia may live.

Oh, and i honestly wouldn't mind a very slight buff to weapon draw times and hip firefor pdws.
In modern USA, the Pig roasts you!

Who loves a good ole custom chainsaw!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:35am

I can't believe they made DMRs available for all classes yet PDWs are only for engineer. Why would anyone use PDWs as engineer when there's a slash n dash carbines like ACW-R and M-TAR 21? Seriously..

Date of registration
: Jan 2nd 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:19pm

I can't believe they made DMRs available for all classes yet PDWs are only for engineer. Why would anyone use PDWs as engineer when there's a slash n dash carbines like ACW-R and M-TAR 21? Seriously..

That's the thing. The weapons need to be unquestionably better than the all-kits in some way. At the moment, they aren't.

I agree with deploy times and hipfire buffs, but maybe it could be something simpler. What about twice the ammo pool? Small rounds - small mags - lots of spare ammo to spray all over the place!
Roses are red, violets are blue, "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:35pm

if you ask me, PDW damage should be increased to 30 max

There are many things wrong about that which you, very clearly, haven't considered.

1. UMP-45 40+ damage?
2. low bullet velocity rounds dealing more damage than 5.56 and 7.62 NATO?
1. i never said increase the UMP-45 damage to 40+. Its fine the way it is
2. its a video game, it doesn't have to make sense. 5.56 and 7.62 rounds kill faster than .50cal machine guns that could easily rip a arm off in one shot

am I the only person who enjoys rush?

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:37pm

So I played with the CBJ-MS today. It was painful. I will use it to get the "swedish steel" assignment though.
Hackintosh user, european player, suppressor lover.
Latest creation

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:38pm

1. i never said increase the UMP-45 damage to 40+. Its fine the way it is

It's the logical assumption to make. Noone would use a 600 RPM PDW if everything else had similar damage profiles.