Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 3:16pm

To conclude the topic:

Integrated grips are not respected by the weapon stats on symthic
Attachment handling is a bitch in BF4 because funny interactions anyway
AWS is not beast
SR-2 is not beast
Stop hyping weapons
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 4:04pm

Glad that it does get a vert grip modifier instead of the AFG modifier, move-spread is much more useful on the MP7 than FSM reduction.

Tell the truth, I think the modifier on the PDWs should follow the literal form.

CBJ, MP7, and SR2 get vert grip.
JS2 and PP-2000 get stubby.
PDR and P90 get AFG.

Back more on topic, the SR2 is pretty good. It's a monster up close, not like it beats the VAL or CZ, though.

Not sure exactly what the slight increase in damage brings to the table, just like the P90's 1% bonus to max damage, but 26 max at 900 RPM is hard to argue with.

Copy/Pasted from the prelim weapon stats thread.

recoil: 0.29 vertical, 0.45<->0.45 horizontal, 20 recovery, 2.3xFSM
spread: standard PDW spread, 0.091 increase
damage: 26-12.1, 10-60 dropoff
ROF: 900
bullet velocity: 310/180
reload: 2.6/3.5
30+1 magazine

Spread and recoil exactly matches the CBJ, making it average. Unique damage and dropoff (+1% max, slightly longer max damage range, slightly longer min damage range), shit velocity (worst of the PDWs considering the VAL has a suppressor already), slowest reload of the PDWs, average magazine.

Seems pretty balanced. Plenty of other PDWs beat it both up close and at range, high DPS in exchange for a slow reload, low velocity, and small mag. Seems like it's a hybrid between the PP-2000 and VAL.

It felt good when I was using it, but I wouldn't take it over some other choices.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 10:54pm

i just started giving this pdw some play time. I unlocked it when naval strike came out but have been working on some other assignments so havent played much with it yet. I seem to run out of the mag very fast when going full bore, is this ment to be more of a tap fire pdw? I think I prefer it over the mp7 that i love but not sure if i do it oer the as val or the cz...yet.