Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:30am

The true nerf to the V40s was one I haven't seen anyone talk about yet, but they no longer break walls or terrain at all. It sucks massively, I used them to clear paths frequently.

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:49am

The true nerf to the V40s was one I haven't seen anyone talk about yet, but they no longer break walls or terrain at all. It sucks massively, I used them to clear paths frequently.

Sucks not being able to bring down the ramps on Dawnbreaker when playing DOM. Before I would just chuck 1 mini in the corner that has the leg for the ramp and voila! it would always come down. Yesterday I threw 3 minis at it, no go. I also fired 3 m320 HE's with no luck.

Date of registration
: Nov 18th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:12am

I mostly stick with the M67 after the V40 nerf. I like having a grenade that can kill in one blast because I don't throw grenades too often and I like having something that I know will kill if I manage to get that perfect throw.

As for utility grenades I'm not convinced that the flashbang is effective enough. Smoke is too glitchy and unreliable to use properly, although I would probably still take it on Rush.

^ Posted this in the bugs thread, but this is something to be aware of when using smoke.

It isn't a hand grenade, but I think the LVG needs to have the grenade icon show up on the HUD like it did in BF3.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, March 24th 2014, 11:00pm

The damn V40 Mini grenades still are the best in my opinion. I really want to like the M67, but the range is just terrible haha. I may be wrong on this, but does the M67 have a longer fuse or something? I feel like it ticks for an extra second compared to the others.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk