Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "MysticShimmer" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 7:39pm

F2000: Hipfire Chainsaw and Microburst Miracle

With Second Assault now released, the F2000 is now availible to be used by most of us here. After using it for a while, I've taken a great liking to it.

First, of course, I'll talk about this beauty's real life counterpart. Designed in 1995 and debuting in 2001 at IDF, the F2000 by FN Herstal is a completely ambidexterous assault rifle chambered in 5.56mm. At 3.39kg and 688mm long, it is light and compact. The gun is made nearly entirely of polymer, save for the operating mechanisms inside. Relatively unique to it is its forward ejection system for spent casings, allowing it to be operated safely by both right and left handed users with no modification. Currently, only Slovenia has made a wide-scale adoption of the rifle.

In game, the gun sports its 850 RPM fire rate, relatively accurate hipfire, and a unique 1.6x factory scope. On the other hand, it has rather heavy side-to-side recoil, a 3x FSM, and a slightly long reload time. From what I have used of it, I would reccomend using the 1.6x over any other optic due to having less sway, a laser sight to improve on its already accurate hipfire,man ergo grip to improve moving accuracy, and a heavy barrel to improve aimed accuracy. My preferred technique for using the weapon is to either hipfire or ADS while moving with long bursts in CQC, or at mid-long range, fire 2-4 shot microbursts. These allow me to reliably down targets at most ranges while maintaining accuracy and ammo efficiency.

If any of you have other thoughts on the F2000, I'd love to hear them.

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 9:07pm

Terrible horizontal recoil, better off with a compensator.
Sincerely, Kaiser Wilhelm II

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:11am

juist remembered this!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FeHRcLb9iYU/T3…00/gits1pv7.jpg

on-topic:
reload hurts. avoid emptying it.
horizontal hurts a lot.
I believe bull-pup ADS speed is bugged, though haven't tested it with irons yet.

hyped.
more good looking and fun too use than it is effective tbh.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 1:43pm

juist remembered this!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FeHRcLb9iYU/T3…00/gits1pv7.jpg

on-topic:
reload hurts. avoid emptying it.
horizontal hurts a lot.
I believe bull-pup ADS speed is bugged, though haven't tested it with irons yet.

hyped.
more good looking and fun too use than it is effective tbh.

Bullpup ADS speed is broken for:
- All bullpup assault rifles with sights other than irons
- L85A2 with any sight
- F2000 with any sight

They do, however, have the "improved" ads spread while moving, which would normally only compensate for the faster movementspeed, but in this case leads to them actually having better ads-movementspread than conventional assault rifles.
The F2000's 1.6x sight is also pretty well aligned when strafing (the L85A2 is the only other "bullpup" assault rifle with properly aligned attachment sights) and has a very decent recoil impulse and little to no extra wobble, unlike with ither sights/guns.

It's hyped because it's new.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,305)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 2:21pm

Yeah Zormau is spot on. The one thing new and exciting about the F2000 in comparison to the L85 is the 1.6xZoom sight. Other than that I would say it is mediocre at best.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 2:25pm

Bullpup ADS speed is broken for:
- All bullpup assault rifles with sights other than irons
- L85A2 with any sight
- F2000 with any sight

They do, however, have the "improved" ads spread while moving, which would normally only compensate for the faster movementspeed, but in this case leads to them actually having better ads-movementspread than conventional assault rifles.
The F2000's 1.6x sight is also pretty well aligned when strafing (the L85A2 is the only other "bullpup" assault rifle with properly aligned attachment sights) and has a very decent recoil impulse and little to no extra wobble, unlike with ither sights/guns.

It's hyped because it's new.
thanks for clarifying, just to make sure I understood you correctly, L85A2 is bugged even with iron sight?
it's a shame really, because that's what makes the bull-pups fun to use, I've tried the AUG now but the iron sights are killing me

I thought bull-pup have worse(!) ADS moving spread unless they use a sight that modifies one of the factors (strafing speed?) in the formula to 0.5

yeah I really like the 1,6x optic on the F2000, I wish we had 1.5x/2x scopes (not FLIR) for Assault Rifles instead of whatever there is now.
what disturbs me about the F2000 is that it's so close to the FAMAS in terms of some key stats, imho I don't think it got balanced right vs AEK / L85 / FAMAS
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 2:41pm

thanks for clarifying, just to make sure I understood you correctly, L85A2 is bugged even with iron sight?
it's a shame really, because that's what makes the bull-pups fun to use, I've tried the AUG now but the iron sights are killing me

I thought bull-pup have worse(!) ADS moving spread unless they use a sight that modifies one of the factors (strafing speed?) in the formula to 0.5

Yeah, the L85A2 and F2000 currently can not have 75% ADS-speed with any attachment combination I know of (including no attachments).

Using Rezals formula (The effects of Heavy Barrel in BF4) I calculated the following:

Bugged Bullpup assault rifle ADS moving spread (slow speed): 0,525
Expected Bullpup assault rifle ADS moving spread (fast speed): 0,6625

Conventional assault rifle ADS moving spread (slow speed): 0.6 which would be ever so slightly more accurate than a fast moving bullpup.

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 3:19pm

Conventional assault rifle ADS moving spread (slow speed): 0.6 which would be ever so slightly more accurate than a fast moving bullpup.
ADS_move_spread_effective=(ADS_move_spread-ADS_stationary_spread*ADS_stationary_modifiers)*ADS_move_modifiers*ADS_move_speed)+ADS_stationary_spread*ADS_stationary_modifiers

It doesn't really matter in relative terms but as far as I am aware it should be:

Bullpup AR moving ADS: [(1.0-(0.2 * 1.25)) * 0.75 * 0.75] + (0.2 * 1.25) = 0.671875

Bullpup AR bugged moving ADS: [(1.0-(0.2 * 1.25)) * 0.5 * 0.75] + (0.2 * 1.25) = 0,53125

This is because (afaik!) there is a hidden moving spread modifier for bull-pups which is always 0.75 and is not affected by the sight.
@Maveco
could you confirm this?

I wonder what it will all look like if and when the bull-pups get fixed.....
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

now I'd jerk off a hobo

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 3:47pm

ADS_move_spread_effective=(ADS_move_spread-ADS_stationary_spread*ADS_stationary_modifiers)*ADS_move_modifiers*ADS_move_speed)+ADS_stationary_spread*ADS_stationary_modifiers

It doesn't really matter in relative terms but as far as I am aware it should be:

Bullpup AR moving ADS: [(1.0-(0.2 * 1.25)) * 0.75 * 0.75] + (0.2 * 1.25) = 0.671875

Bullpup AR bugged moving ADS: [(1.0-(0.2 * 1.25)) * 0.5 * 0.75] + (0.2 * 1.25) = 0,53125

This is because (afaik!) there is a hidden moving spread modifier for bull-pups which is always 0.75 and is not affected by the sight.
@Maveco
could you confirm this?

I wonder what it will all look like if and when the bull-pups get fixed.....

I believe we should not use the bullpup modifier as a factor here, but use 0.8 ads penalty and 0.25 ads base instead of 1.0 and 0.2. I thought the "modifiers" place was reserved for attachments.

Thus my equations would be:

Bullpup AR moving ADS: [(0.8-(0.25 * 1.0)) * 0.75 * 1.0] + (0.25 * 1.0) = 0.6625

Bullpup AR bugged moving ADS: [(0.8-(0.25 * 1.0)) * 0.5 * 1.0] + (0.25 * 1.0) = 0,525

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 4:00pm

I believe we should not use the bullpup modifier as a factor here, but use 0.8 ads penalty and 0.25 ads base instead of 1.0 and 0.2. I thought the "modifiers" place was reserved for attachments.

Thus my equations would be:

Bullpup AR moving ADS: [(0.8-(0.25 * 1.0)) * 0.75 * 1.0] + (0.25 * 1.0) = 0.6625

Bullpup AR bugged moving ADS: [(0.8-(0.25 * 1.0)) * 0.5 * 1.0] + (0.25 * 1.0) = 0,525
fair enough, to be fair the differences in the results in the formulas are minute enough for me not to investigate the exact formula further, doing so would cost me too much time ^^
plus whichever formula you use, as you say, without the bug it's worst than normal AR.
The difference between bugged and non-bugged isn't too dramatic but it's a bit painful nonetheles...
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

now I'd jerk off a hobo