Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 8:45pm

ARs where heavy barrel seems viable: SAR-21, QBZ, CZ-805 (with angled grip). ARs where compensator is viable: AUG, M16A4, F2000, FAMAS. Suppressor: Kills your hipfire on non-bullpup weapons.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

• "GlassPenguin" has been banned

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 8:58pm

I wish they had attachments that affected things like muzzle velocity, reload, bullet drop or ADS move speed

How could this possibly improve gameplay? These suggestions ignore game and gun balance.

It would be just like it is now it would accentuate a weapons strengths or diminish its weaknesses.

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 9:27pm

Supressor only kills standing still hipfire right? I never hipfire standing still

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 9:39pm

Controversial statement time

I remember doing a little on the fly math with Temoriz one night at the start of BF4...At 30mtrs HB is far more efficient that Muzzle Break, however at 50 /70mtrs (can't remember which) they are about equal, when you take easy of use of the Muzzle Break into account it makes for an interesting comparison.
theaha for president!!!

"RIP Flare Glitch. 10/1/13-11/25/13. The game will never be the same without you." - Labby

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, February 11th 2014, 11:02pm

Controversial statement time

I remember doing a little on the fly math with Temoriz one night at the start of BF4...At 30mtrs HB is far more efficient that Muzzle Break, however at 50 /70mtrs (can't remember which) they are about equal, when you take easy of use of the Muzzle Break into account it makes for an interesting comparison.

correction: the HB has a massive advantage in HEADSHOTS at that range. somewhere around 40-50% higher accuracy for most guns. for body shots, muzzle brake and HB are within 10% of each other.

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 2:58pm

Tehmoriz hath spoken, praise be.

Sun raised a great point earlier in the thread something along the lines of good luck trying to hit two headshots against headglitchers in competitive using HB. Having played quite a bit now I'd have to agree, with the flinching mechanism if you are going for headshots and only hitting 1 bullet in the head, it won't be good enough. Quite a few people use MB + Angled and still do very well as specifically it's headglitchers that are the biggest challenge to kill. While they don't have an optimal setup, it's good enough for most situations and (maybe) very good for taking out headglitchers at domination ranges.

Ease of use isn't something that can be quantifiable which is a shame because I do love staring a 3VN's charts, his brute force (apart from making him sounds all viking) is like the mona lisa of Sym charts xD
theaha for president!!!

"RIP Flare Glitch. 10/1/13-11/25/13. The game will never be the same without you." - Labby