Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 3:09am

Mostly useless weapon for me.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 3:28am

It does, but it's base spread is 0.2, vs the G3's base spread of .1. Also, the BF3 G3 had BF3's heavy barrel which is far superior to BF4's heavy barrel. That said, the Scar-H DOES have a better damage model, so while it's less accurate, it can 4 chest hit at any range, and the G3 needed 5 hits, But again, my point was that the unique thing about the G3 (and the other weapons I listed) was accuracy, and when all the most accurate BF4 weapons are less accurate than many BF3 weapons, it's just a bummer, IMO.

BF4 has just weakened/eliminated what I felt was one of the most fun aspects of the game.
interesting.

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 3:35am

Hmmmm. You guys didn't see it before the patch nerfed it. It was still an up close monster, but the FSM was much better, and tap firing was dead on easy.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 3:42am

The fact that I'm buying premium tomorrow, and the main reason is the VAL, sums up my opinion.

I've been running the ACE 52 CQB suppressed a lot, but I think I'll be more successful with the VAL. Without Symthic, I wouldn't have got around in BF3 to try and master the VAL. But it was worth it.
So, ergo or angled?
Hackintosh user, european player, suppressor lover.
Latest creation

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 3:45am

The fact that I'm buying premium tomorrow, and the main reason is the VAL, sums up my opinion.

I've been running the ACE 52 CQB suppressed a lot, but I think I'll be more successful with the VAL. Without Symthic, I wouldn't have got around in BF3 to try and master the VAL. But it was worth it.
So, ergo or angled?

There's some really intense FSM recoil goin on, but I (as a lowly and unable-to-compensate-for-crap console player) use Ergo. Ergo, you should also use Ergo.
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 3:48am

I don't know what they thought they were doing with this but it's fucking stupid and nothing like the BF3 version, lol. Doesn't even have 30 rounds even though extended mags don't exist anymore. Classic dice!

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 4:22am

So, ergo or angled?

There's some really intense FSM recoil goin on, but I (as a lowly and unable-to-compensate-for-crap console player) use Ergo. Ergo, you should also use Ergo.

So, ergo or angled?

Heh.
I'll try it once I get to it.
Off-Topic, F2000, ergo and suppressor, tried it with a clan mate on a private server. It's a baller.
Hackintosh user, european player, suppressor lover.
Latest creation

• "Ghost" has been banned

Date of registration
: Nov 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 6:07am

Yea, the BF4 VAL is a harder hitting, smaller magazine, silenced BF3 M5K.

It's a shame, too. The BF3 Val was in a completely unique niche, both for BF3 and it would be in BF4, with nothing else remotely close to it. There's still no potent silenced distance weapons in BF4 :/

And with the AN94, and G3 gone, the three arguably most unique weapons from BF3 are gone. We're left with 10 pretty much identical bolt actions, 10 pretty much identical DMRs, and then 60 full auto weapons that pretty much are slight variations of each other. I don't understand why Dice would shy away from the unique weapons, especially when each had such a passionate following.

Probably makes it easier for them to balance. It's hard to mix the oil with the water.

I wish they would have kept it like the BF3 version, even though it does rock in close quarters.

Date of registration
: Aug 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 11:30am

It's a shame, too. The BF3 Val was in a completely unique niche, both for BF3 and it would be in BF4, with nothing else remotely close to it. There's still no potent silenced distance weapons in BF4 :/

And with the AN94, and G3 gone, the three arguably most unique weapons from BF3 are gone. We're left with 10 pretty much identical bolt actions, 10 pretty much identical DMRs, and then 60 full auto weapons that pretty much are slight variations of each other. I don't understand why Dice would shy away from the unique weapons, especially when each had such a passionate following.
One can only hope that they one day will add the VSS Vintorez to the game to serve as a BF3-ish AS-val.
"Not afraid of god-like opponents, just afraid of pig-like teammates."

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 12:43pm

One can only hope that they one day will add the VSS Vintorez to the game to serve as a BF3-ish AS-val.

And make it recon-only, that would make things so much more interesting. Why do recon-only weapons have to be bolt action sniper rifles? I always found that logic pretty stupid