Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:39pm

With the change to the DMR damage models, the SKS is most likely the best choice unless you value hip fire spread over recoil.

Date of registration
: Feb 17th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 3:54am

In general, I don't use DMRS, and when I do use them, I never suppress them because of how important velocity is for a semi auto at range, but that doesn't mean that you can't use a suppressor, especially if playing domination or death match. The SKS and RFB already have pretty low velocities so suppressing them for domination really should bother you to much; however, the only DMR I'd consider suppressed for larger scale games like Conquest or Rush would actually be the QBU. Yeah, technically that 600 m/s is one of its greatest advantage and the suppressor will lower that drastically; but there's just something about the 310 rpm and 10 round mag that makes this gun feel like its meant for spec ops or something. It would be great to use as a "Flanker" load out for rush - Suppressed QBU (maybe with a FLIR sight) + FN57 + Motion Balls + Radio Beacon + Smoke. In general, I'd stay away from the suppressor in Conquest, but for Domination, DM, or maybe Rush it's generally a good thing to consider.