Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "BeAsTMode4MVP" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 25th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:07pm

What Do You Feel Is A Good Accuracy %

with automatic weapons specifically.

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:19pm

15%+ IMO.
20%+ for really good infantry.

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:32pm

Generally 15% plus with automatic weapons, LMGs are naturally lower and Assault Rifles are higher.
My highest Accuracy weapon, funnily, is actually the FAMAS, 23%.....
While all the low RPM weapons I played are around 18%-20%....

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:34pm

15%+ overall

I would expect 10%~ for LMGs (especially on BF3, not so sure about BF4). Then for Sniper Rifles 40%+
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:43pm

20% or higher.

Accuracy is entirely irrelevant for GPMG's

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:54pm

15-18% console
20-22% PC
On average, at least. Kind of depends on what guns you're using. If you're a sniper with less than 40% accuracy and 75% headshot kills (unless you quickscope), then you're doing it completely wrong. And if you have >15% accuracy with LMGs, you're doing them wrong too (I'm probably here :( ).

Note: rough guesstimates
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Sep 23rd 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 9:01pm

Overall accuracy is meaningless. If you play as a MG, then you will naturally have lower accuracy (especially if you play as intended, and suppress). If you play as a DM or sniper, obviously you should have a very high accuracy. Really what you want to look at is individual weapon accuracy.

For an automatic weapon (not lmg), 20+% is good. Under 15% is probably not the best control. These will, of course be affected by game type as well. It is MUCH easier to have a high accuracy rating in Domination than CQ large, if only because the engagement ranges will be longer (this is especially true for close-range weapons like pdws or, to some extent, carbines).

Overall, any stat is too relative to other factors to just say "this is the cutoff for 'good' players".

Date of registration
: Dec 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 9:17pm

It really depends on what platform you're using: Console or PC.

Good console accuracy, barring LMG suppression, would be 15% or more (hurray for me!). As for PC, that's not for me to know since I don't play competitive FPS games on the PC despite having a gaming laptop.

Also, Sillybonobo makes a good case. I mostly play DOM, so that'd probably be why I'm so accurate for a console player. But, even then, I'm still a decent shot on CQ Large since I still learned how to fire at longer ranges even on maps that are shrunk down for infantry-type game modes.

P.S. My accuracy with the M249 is 13.71%. Am I doing it wrong?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "InstaShark" (Dec 14th 2013, 9:24pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 23rd 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 9:28pm

Hey all, I just went through my shots fired counts and found some interesting things. I noticed that most of my individual weapons had higher accuracy than my overall rating (my top 5 most used weapons all are greater). Basic statistics say that shouldn't happen, so I looked more into it:

BF lists my shots fired as 188,936. However, when adding up my shots fired of all weapons, I get:

105,056 without including repair tool and paddles (which have shots fired counters), and 113,454 with. I clicked on the "show all" items and I know I haven't used mortar or the fixed guns enough to account for 75,482 shots (7 times my most used weapon)!

It looks like your overall accuracy includes shots fired from vehicles. This clearly makes the overall accuracy useless, since a little time in the AA gun or a Transport chopper minigun will counteract overall positive accuracy rating.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sillybonobo" (Dec 14th 2013, 9:39pm)

Date of registration
: Dec 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 9:35pm

Hey all, I just went through my shots fired counts and found some interesting things. I noticed that most of my individual weapons had higher accuracy than my overall rating (my top 5 most used weapons all are greater). Basic statistics say that shouldn't happen, so I looked more into it:

BF lists my shots fired as 188,936. However, when adding up my shots fired of all weapons, I get:

105,056 without including repair tool and paddles (which have shot fires counters), and 113,454 with. I clicked on the "show all" items and I know I haven't used mortar or the fixed guns enough to account for 75,482 shots (7 times my most used weapon)!

It looks like your overall accuracy includes shots fired from vehicles. This clearly makes the overall accuracy useless, since a little time in the AA gun or a Transport chopper minigun will counteract overall positive accuracy rating.

I had a feeling about that, so I stopped hopping into vehicles and just decided to play an infantry role unless I was repping a chopper or something.

But yeah, for someone who's extremely concerned about their accuracy, that just gives me incentive not to use vehicles even more (unless I know for sure that someone will need my help).