Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 13th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, November 25th 2013, 11:32am

I use it with the suppressor and angled grip, but might be good with stubby as well. The recoil is a joke to manage so there's no need to use a compensator.
Infiltrator out.

Date of registration
: Jul 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, November 25th 2013, 5:02pm

Maybe one thing worth mentioning is that in BF 4 we get more attachments than in BF3.

----
I would have loved leaving this message there just like that as I would love to assume that everybody gets why: Like weapons, one shall choose attachments according to the the situation one seeks out and / or finds oneself in. Will I run with a Hbar + angled in CQC ? No, but for missions like Dawnbreak. Compensator + Ergo for Dawnbreaker ? No, rather for Locker.

Date of registration
: Nov 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 1:02pm

I've moved my loadout around a bit over the past few days. I was on angled and no barrel as I wanted to get used to the recoil pattern for a supressor and after 4 or 5 weapon packs I finally got one ( the standard 160 kill supressor unlock cant be mounted ) and went happily about sneaking around shooting folk in the back but I felt it lacked punch beyond close range.
I swapped out for the hbar and saw an increase in lethality at most engagement ranges. I got more used to the feel of the recoil and swapped the angled out for a stubby and my accuracy has jumped from around 10% when I started with it to 18-20% now at 5 stars.
The gun is easy enough to use that you can go for the hardcore setup with it and not have to be a superstar to make it work.

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 1:51pm

Comp+Angled/Folding is the way to go sucka! Makes for a good combo reducing both horizontal and vertical recoil.
Hail to the king, baby!

Date of registration
: Nov 6th 2013

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 27th 2013, 7:00am

I'm currently using the Heavy Barrel and the Ergo/Vertical Grip on my ACE 23 and ACE 21 CQB for superior laser-beam firing!

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, February 17th 2014, 11:34am

hey... i have also a question to the ace 23...

right now im using the scar-h in assault kit with more than 1500 kills and 18% acc (running n+a),

but im trying ace 23 now... im playing only conquest large with vehicles so no infatry only oder TDM or so... in engineer kit im trying ace 21 now instead of ak5c... cause ace 23 and ace 21 performs pretty similiar...

im not sure witch setup is best for this maps as an allrounder!?

what do u think!? n+e or h+e ? i like the ergo on weapons with low recoil cause its better for run and gun and so its harder for the enemies to hit me, u know...

some guys in the pro series run muzzle+ergo but i guess its just for close quarters an option or what do u mean?

thanks to any replies :)

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 11:30am

The recoil is really easy to manage on the ACE, so I like stubby + flash hider. 24% accuracy over 2k kills if that matters :P

I'm really not a big fan of silencers, the low bullet velocity is pretty noticeable.

I run the Angled, HBar, and Cayote and perform very well. (I also do decently with the Russian 4x... waiting for the ACOG in battlepack)
What warrants the use of the stubby grip? I feel the 15% max spread reduction doesn't outweigh the accuracy potential of the aforementioned set-up i'm netting 14.26% accuracy while aggressively PTFO'ing infantry heavy maps where I most often accumulate somewhere in the neighborhood of 27-38 kills and single digit deaths.

I originaly started using the ACE 23 in place of my beloved 416 just to switch things up and employ it as a back-rage/flanking weapon with a supp. attached but quickly found it to be just like everyone raved about ... and even recieved a fair amount of hate mail complaining about how "OP" it is.

I've only got 300 something kills with the IWI AR and nearly 2k with the HK 416... I play console and Hard Core... but on PC this set up should be even easier. Almost any set up with a HBAR / Angled reminds me of my CS 1.6 days tap firing the AK while pre-firing on the usual spots, just aim for the clavicle and recoil most often nicks the melon rewarding a head shot in the first 3-6 rounds (2 quick bursts).
"Reporting for duty commander" *Cue MEC loading theme*

Gamer tag = xESxMaver1ck911

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 11:35am

hey... i have also a question to the ace 23...

right now im using the scar-h in assault kit with more than 1500 kills and 18% acc (running n+a),

but im trying ace 23 now... im playing only conquest large with vehicles so no infatry only oder TDM or so... in engineer kit im trying ace 21 now instead of ak5c... cause ace 23 and ace 21 performs pretty similiar...

im not sure witch setup is best for this maps as an allrounder!?

what do u think!? n+e or h+e ? i like the ergo on weapons with low recoil cause its better for run and gun and so its harder for the enemies to hit me, u know...

some guys in the pro series run muzzle+ergo but i guess its just for close quarters an option or what do u mean?

thanks to any replies :)

Pro-snobs running MB and Ergo are maximizing their accuracy and laser beam like stability while sacrificing their souls... (Same goes for all you religious M16A3 goons in BF3). It's purely ease of use, it works, but i think the muzzle brake is largely unnecessary.

Run Ergo and Compensator on the ACE 21 I'd say if running engineer. Heavy Barrel if assault.
"Reporting for duty commander" *Cue MEC loading theme*

Gamer tag = xESxMaver1ck911