Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 5:40pm

As medic I'm usually more in close ranges, due to following squadmates to supply medibox and rezing peoples.
I need good CQB capacity.
While moving from flag to flag, I need to kill foes before being able to rez, and sometimes that means (especially on BF4) longer ranges capabilities.
That's the reasons I search something well rounded. I'd prefer something like a long range weapon (or something I can use at long ranges, like AEK) but being able to hide myself to foes to revive could be great ^^

I still don't have supp for no AR, that solves a part of the problem ^^ Need grinding ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, January 20th 2014, 9:57am

For "Standard Medic Work" I use a suppressed M416 (except for Locker, that's AEK territory) with Ergo and no Laser. I think I have a bigger benefit from the fast reload than from the 20RPM more the ACE provides. For longer ranges (where the reload speed isn't that critical) I use an ACE with Angled and no barrel Attachement or Laser.
I don't like to use weapons with different Loadouts that change the handling, I prefer just switching to a differently outfitted gun...
I really need to unlock the L85 and give it a try with different setups...
There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Date of registration
: Nov 22nd 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, January 20th 2014, 1:52pm

As medic I'm usually more in close ranges, due to following squadmates to supply medibox and rezing peoples.
While moving from flag to flag, I need to kill foes before being able to rez, and sometimes that means (especially on BF4) longer ranges capabilities.
That's the reasons I search something well rounded. I'd prefer something like a long range weapon (or something I can use at long ranges, like AEK) but being able to hide myself to foes to revive could be great ^^

I still don't have supp for no AR, that solves a part of the problem ^^ Need grinding ^^

Give the SCAR-H a run. Best AR imo. Only thing is you should be careful of your attachments - Laser+Ergo is pretty nice hipfire, while Angled+HBar is long range pwnage. I personally run Angled+HBar+Laser. A sidearm like the Shorty or 93R goes along really well with it.
The ACE 23 of course deserves a mention, but its too much jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none for my taste.

Love knows no language. Suppression knows no range.
Top 2% in the world for Suppression Assists :D

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, January 20th 2014, 2:39pm

I'm surprised more people don't like the FAMAS. The main disadvantage I have seen is that I run out of ammo faster than with any other gun. Otherwise it pretty much owns under 40m.

I'm all FAMAS all day on most games and playmodes except certain CQL maps. With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, January 20th 2014, 2:48pm

For "Standard Medic Work" I use a suppressed M416 (except for Locker, that's AEK territory) with Ergo and no Laser. I think I have a bigger benefit from the fast reload than from the 20RPM more the ACE provides. For longer ranges (where the reload speed isn't that critical) I use an ACE with Angled and no barrel Attachement or Laser.
I don't like to use weapons with different Loadouts that change the handling, I prefer just switching to a differently outfitted gun...
I really need to unlock the L85 and give it a try with different setups...
I have the same. I think the faster reload of the M416 is more important then the 20 extra RPM the ACE 23 has.

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Monday, January 20th 2014, 6:51pm

For console and the m416 whichbarrel and grip do you all recommend? I currently use muzzle break and angled for it but after reading about the muzzle thoughts here, maybe not!

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, January 20th 2014, 7:01pm

I am just wondering if anyone has noticed some reloading issues on some of the guns, especially the l85a2. I have noticed that it appears that the reload you see on the screen doesn't seem to match up with when the gun has actually reloaded and it's like maybe a few milliseconds longer.

I don't know if it's just me but something feels off about the reload time.

it's true. the L85 has a mismatched reload animation. it's actual reload time is longer than what it appears to be.
and I thought I was going crazy. It really is kind of annoying though.

Also for those who have the F2000 how is it? It has always been one of my favorite guns because of looks and I want to know how it handles.

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, January 20th 2014, 7:34pm

For console and the m416 whichbarrel and grip do you all recommend? I currently use muzzle break and angled for it but after reading about the muzzle thoughts here, maybe not!
I only use angled on most of my guns and a flash hider. Flash Hider because it doesnt have a downside so why not. :)

@TheDocWillSeeYou

It feels the same as BF3. Maybe abit faster reload. :)

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, January 20th 2014, 7:59pm

M416 would be more reliable in CQB in my opinion, because of the nice reload. 20 less RPM isn't going to increase your TTK that much.

AEK suffers from a rather lengthy empty reload that hampers it's performance in close quarters (no thanks to the netcode that promotes shooting half your mag before enough bullets register for the kill), and I say this after 3,500 kills with the weapon :S

Edit: Oh shit, where did the other half of my post go

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kappanating" (Jan 20th 2014, 8:09pm)

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, January 20th 2014, 8:04pm

AND the suppressor unlocks much quicker on carbines :D

True that ^^

I'd prefer to have a jack of all trades, due to the ranges BF4 is playing.
Well, given the probable use of Suppressor ... anithing with high RoF and low spreads value and low recoils could do the job ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite