Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 11:36pm

Been playing with the M4 since I unlocked it yesterday, already my top weapon. On HC it will kill in 1-2 (dead accurate) bursts, and thus makes an AMAZING flanking weapon. Me with my trusty M4 behind enemy lines yields a good 8-12 points for my team. Coupled with C4 on Railway, anything in a building is dead, anything outside is dead, and anything within 120 meters is dead.

Current setup:
Holo
AFG
Green laser
No barrel att. because it's already sexy enough.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 12:30am

I've finally tried the ACE 21 and I'm not very impressed so far. I'd say the ACW-R, ACE 52 and AKU are all better carbines.

It just felt like a cheap ACE 23 with 5 more bullets. It's a shame because I'm really liking the other weapons in the ACE family.

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 8:53pm

I'm playing BF4 on 360 (I must be some kind of savage) was wondering if the general consensus is that carbines are amazing or are the considered amazing because they're use across all kits, I play assault(medic) for the most part so I was wondering if I should stick to the assault rifles or use carbines?
Assault rifles are better than carbines ;)
Cool, thanks for the heads up, is there any particular assault rifle you recommend? I've only unlocked the AK-12 and Scar H I think so far, just by looking at the stats the AEK is still a clear choice and the ACE looks like a slightly worse version of the m16a3 from bf3 any other assault rifles I should look into? (perhaps stick with the ak-12?)

Date of registration
: May 17th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:13pm

Been playing with the M4 since I unlocked it yesterday, already my top weapon. On HC it will kill in 1-2 (dead accurate) bursts, and thus makes an AMAZING flanking weapon. Me with my trusty M4 behind enemy lines yields a good 8-12 points for my team. Coupled with C4 on Railway, anything in a building is dead, anything outside is dead, and anything within 120 meters is dead.

Current setup:
Holo
AFG
Green laser

I have been ruining people at all ranges with the M4, it's my favorite main weapon as well. Although statistically the AKU12 is better for burst, and I recognize this, I really like the predictable recoil patter on M4 and am having no problems downing people with it's consistency. With all the sights open through BP on the AKU12 I'll give it another go but honestly the M4 just feels right so far.

I'm playing BF4 on 360 (I must be some kind of savage) was wondering if the general consensus is that carbines are amazing or are the considered amazing because they're use across all kits, I play assault(medic) for the most part so I was wondering if I should stick to the assault rifles or use carbines?
Assault rifles are better than carbines ;)
Cool, thanks for the heads up, is there any particular assault rifle you recommend? I've only unlocked the AK-12 and Scar H I think so far, just by looking at the stats the AEK is still a clear choice and the ACE looks like a slightly worse version of the m16a3 from bf3 any other assault rifles I should look into? (perhaps stick with the ak-12?)

The nice thing about ARs is they're all superior weapons for the most part. The M416 is a great all arounder, and the AEK i'm liking now that I've just got it. However I hear great things about the ACE.
Xbox One GT: Azazel The Fox
Battlelog

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "USCGFox" (Nov 10th 2013, 9:21pm)

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:17pm

M4 best weapon (apart from M16A4)

Small recoil with tight spread and fast reload. Its an AKU that wont be nerfed and can outperfom every carbine at range. Once your used to bursting in CQC it is a dream.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:28pm

The AK-12 is the only assault rifle I have.

Assault is for fegs.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, November 10th 2013, 9:35pm

Assault is for fegs.
Someone obviously didn't see every ending of the campaign :>

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, November 11th 2013, 9:23am

Seeing a lot of assaults running ACE 52 carbine. Thing's a beast
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, November 11th 2013, 9:51am

Assault is for fegs.
Someone obviously didn't see every ending of the campaign :>

This game has a campaign?
And people play it?!?!!?

• "Infiltrator" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 13th 2011

Battlelog:

Monday, November 11th 2013, 10:03am

Current setup:
Holo
AFG
Green laser

Is there any reason why anyone would slap a holo on their weapons other than to make it look authentic? I found it the most ridiculously obtrusive sight that nets you absolutely nothing in return. I can honestly see people using the Kobra over the Coyote as it offers something different but the western 1x sights are just plain idiotic when it comes to screen real-estate.
Infiltrator out.