Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 24th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 12:46pm

In Australia the cops have no guns. You might mean SWAT??

Ah yeah Aussie cops carry guns we are not British, Only thing is they don't know how to use them very well, the ones I know is Sydney only shot one or twice a year to qualify

Camogilvie1

Chronic Multiposter

(14)

Date of registration
: Jul 11th 2014

Platform: 360

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 9:22am

Quoted from "Camogilvie1"

Ah yeah Aussie cops carry guns we are not British, Only thing is they don't know how to use them very well, the ones I know is Sydney only shot one or twice a year to qualify
Sorry, I was wrong. Saw one with a pistol today. Although it worries me how little they know how to use them with what was going to happen at Martin Place :/ (NOTE THE WAS)

Date of registration
: Oct 24th 2014

Battlelog:

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 11:55am

Quoted from "Camogilvie1"

Sorry, I was wrong. Saw one with a pistol today. Although it worries me how little they know how to use them with what was going to happen at Martin Place :/ (NOTE THE WAS)

They where hosing them with bear mace looked pretty savage, The government was not harsh enough with them they really all should have been rounded up and kicked out of the country we don't want all there religious problems in are country.

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:15pm

For the support class am I better off using any of the assaultrifle like LMGs if I'm looking for medium-long range guns instead of carbines? Most likely looking at slapping a HB on to make the most of it.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:25pm

For the support class am I better off using any of the assaultrifle like LMGs if I'm looking for medium-long range guns instead of carbines? Most likely looking at slapping a HB on to make the most of it.

Depends on your gunplay, if you tap fire, the ultimax(was it?) and the rpk74 are perfect for the long range role, but if you prefer full auto and will probably get at least a chance or 2 to go cq, the ak5c and g36, along with the rpk 12 and qb-something-something-lmg might suit you better
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:39pm

A support should use carbines only if one specifically wants to play carbines and have infinite ammo. For anti-infantry, the LMGs are much better in many respects. Pick AWS for AEK-like RoF with good mobility or QBB for even better mobility and amazing long-range accuracy. QBB can pwn noobses up to 60-70 m with a single burst. Or pick MG4 for AEK-RoF and a bigger magazine but don't sprint around like an idiot. The heavy hitters are fun too but IMO trade away a tad too much in long-range accuracy to qualify as a 'one-choice-fits-most-conditions' gun. The new HB is perfect for them all and tradeable only to suppressor.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Date of registration
: Dec 5th 2014

Battlelog:

Friday, December 5th 2014, 11:45pm

I prefer the Ak 5C (Automatkarbin 5 Caesar) just because I'm Swedish so i don't have to learn it, i have it in my blood.
National Guard Youth.

De hafva aldrig wikit eller för sin egen dehl tappadt - They have never deviated or for their own part lost
- Motto of the Swedish Norrbotten Regiment, I 19.

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, December 12th 2014, 8:57am

Wow that .50 bmg.

Will it kill someone if it didn't strike any organs or critical body parts?
AFAIK, 12.7x99mm can kill if it goes *beside* your head due to the compression behind the round. If a .50 hits you or the air around you, you're likely not going anywhere for a while.
I take it you never served? Because what you wrote about the .50 is just plain false rumors that have been passed around for years. our M107's required direct hits, with good shot placements to be able to actually get a confirmed kill. Hitting near them did nothing but make them seek cover and hide, and hitting them in the limbs often took them out of the fight but they were able to be retrieved(if they could get to them).

Wow that .50 bmg.

Will it kill someone if it didn't strike any organs or critical body parts?

Yes and no, depends. If you hit them in say the arm around the elbow you stand a good chance you destroy their arm, which can lead to them bleeding out. If you do not strike a Vital organ or have good shot placement your best bet on killing them is them bleeding out. Generally COM hits with the M107 did the job though even out to 800M, knew a guy one time who made a shot like that during a TIC and dropped the guy with one shot to the chest.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, December 15th 2014, 12:35am

I take it you never served?

No, I'm a physics student.

I remembered that I was thinking of .300 Savage and gophers, not .50 BMG. My bad.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.