Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 12:51pm

Is Compensator better than Heavy Barrel at range when bursting? I'm running Angled/HBAR and the vertical is manageable but I'm not sure if the horizontal is throwing off my shots or if I'm just bad

Kind of depends on the gun you're using.

Forgot to mention that. I mean for the ACW-R.

I'd use a compensator and micro-burst.

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 9:39pm

Is Compensator better than Heavy Barrel at range when bursting? I'm running Angled/HBAR and the vertical is manageable but I'm not sure if the horizontal is throwing off my shots or if I'm just bad

Kind of depends on the gun you're using.

Forgot to mention that. I mean for the ACW-R.
Wouldnt really go HBAR with acwr. Even for long range bursting. Its best for close-medium range encounters if you want something better for long range in carbines try AK5C or AKU-12.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 2:25am

Having trouble which carbine to master next, it's either aku-12 or ace-21, I want something that will be good for mid to long but the comparison chart the aku surprisingly beats out the ace 21 in practically everything save for mag size and rof..which of these will excel in the mid to long?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JPull07" (Jul 9th 2014, 2:44am)

bite2breakskin

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 2:50am

Mid to long is obviously the AKU for less recoil, and (I think) higher muzzle velocity. However, I adore the ACE 21 and think its the most versatile carbine, save maybe the other ACE in this class.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 3:05am

That's how I was looking at it, however when I do run into those oh crop moments will I be underclassed using the aku?

bite2breakskin

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 3:30am

Yeaaa... Even with burst, it tends to be unreliable. I find the ACE 21's recoil to be easy enough, and if its too much, I've had success with angled/FH or MB/stubby or (the laser loadout) with angled/MB, since most people tapfire.

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 5:07am

That's how I was looking at it, however when I do run into those oh crop moments will I be underclassed using the aku?

Well I use the AK-12 (same ROF I think) more than any other weapon and play a lot of DOM, so CQC encounters against high ROF weapons are business as usual. I win out enough of them to not stop using it. IMO those 'oh shit' moments are typically determined by latency anyway. I have over 800 kills with the AEK and over 1k with the FAMAS - however, I didn't feel that my kill production in CQC encounters was that much better with those weapons. Especially when comparing that against the number of quick and easy longer range kills I'd rack up with the AK-12.

The AKU-12 shouldn't give you much problems once you master it.

bite2breakskin

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 4:25pm

I personally feel if you're gonna use a long range carbine, use the AK5C. Its easily one if the best guns in the game, let alone one of the best carbines.

Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Thanks razal.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 8:38pm

Agree with bite on this one ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

bite2breakskin

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 9:58pm

OMG I HAVE A NICKNAME NOW!?
*dies from happiness*

Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Thanks razal.