Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 3:10am

Anecdotal. Were you firing just for a second, or for long periods of times?

Entire magdumps thanks to the Resupply Crate. Of course, with even longer training it's entirely possible to get the optimum fire rate down just as Cobalt said.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 3:30am

Like I said before, just click, click- 10 times per second! One click is a click, you can't pull of half a click. People can pull off 1200 RPM on the AN.

Should be noted. To pull off 1200 RPM with the AN94 you only need to click for an RPM 600 because it fires ...more or less.. two rounds at once.

Date of registration
: Mar 18th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 5:11am

@i-fantasy
You misunderstand. Click at a rate of 22, 23 clicks per 5 seconds and that should even out to be the same as 4.44 clicks per second. You're saying it's 'inefficient' to click 23 times every 5 seconds - that's the rate I'm talking about. You click at the rate of 23 clicks per 5 seconds to achieve 4.44 clicks per second, the optimal firing rate. Did I say all your firefights should last 5 seconds so you can precisely click 23 times? No, it'd be ridiculous to do so. You're saying 'there cannot be half of a click in a second', or in this case, .444 clicks. The rate of 0.5 clicks per second is equal to 1 click for every two seconds. That means click once every two seconds. So even 9 clicks for every two seconds would work quite well, because .44 is close to .5.

To give you a metaphor, it's like the 365.25 days that are contained within our calendar. How do we get around the .25 days? We can't have .25 of a day. Easy, stick on an extra day every fourth year. 365.25x4 = 365x3+366.

Tl;Dr
You can't click 'half a click'. You can click 'half a click a second' at the rate of '1 click every 2 seconds'.

I'd like to go on record by saying I like you already :)

*Activates Jedi Mind Powers*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Spartanlord" (May 27th 2014, 5:16am)

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 5:12am

@CoboltRose

If your gunfights are really taking over 5 seconds, there's something seriously wrong with what you're doing. I use RPM per second because the time duration in most gunfights takes around a second, thus making you obligated to click 4.444 times per second
First off: get your summonings straight. You don't want to accidentally summon C'Thulu. Second: you're missing the point. I only converted to CPM to use the metronome, which (almost exactly: figures that a metronome can't go into decimal places :thumbdown: ) gives you the correct tempo at which to nail the trigger for something that's VERY close to the max rate of fire. Memorize that ticking and click along with it and you (almost) have the correct rate of fire. GG NO RE AK5C.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Feb 11th 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:34pm

You misunderstand. Click at a rate of 22, 23 clicks per 5 seconds and that should even out to be the same as 4.44 clicks per second. You're saying it's 'inefficient' to click 23 times every 5 seconds - that's the rate I'm talking about. You click at the rate of 23 clicks per 5 seconds to achieve 4.44 clicks per second, the optimal firing rate. Did I say all your firefights should last 5 seconds so you can precisely click 23 times? No, it'd be ridiculous to do so. You're saying 'there cannot be half of a click in a second', or in this case, .444 clicks. The rate of 0.5 clicks per second is equal to 1 click for every two seconds. That means click once every two seconds. So even 9 clicks for every two seconds would work quite well, because .44 is close to .5.

My understanding of the jamming issue was that there was a jamming threshold which if you exceeded, you jammed the burst weapon. In this case, it would be RPS (Rounds per second), or for the M16A4, 4.444 clicks per second. Your idea of ''compensation'' by clicking once more on the second would surpass this threshold for the second second, assuming the threshold resets every second.

I'd appreciate any data or any knowledgeable member displaying how ''jamming'' really works, and if there's a jamming threshold.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at."

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:59pm

There is no jamming. You just can't queue up bursts.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Feb 11th 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:07pm

There is no jamming. You just can't queue up bursts.

So if you click five times in one second, surpassing the jamming (pseudonym) threshold, it won't count towards the last 0.444 ''half-click''? Meaning that the effective firerate is 720 RPM?
"Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at."

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:10pm

If you click too early, it doesn't shoot.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 4:10am

You need to stop thinking of the click rate as divisible by 10. When you're clicking, you're not thinking numbers, seconds, etc. All you're thinking of is the rhythm. With a little bit of practice, you can get near 800 ROF without too much issue.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 2:25pm

What the best attachments for acwr? I have ergo and muzzle break ATM but wondering if compensator is a better choice

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk