Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, November 4th 2013, 3:51am

In general weapons in multiplayer perform vastly different in single player. In bf3 on coop guns had like 0 recoil and 0 spread compared to the multiplayer version.
"Blood is the price of victory"
- Karl von Clausewitz

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
- Erwin Rommel

PSN: Suodeth_

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, November 4th 2013, 6:01pm

Oh My Goodness . . . Can't wait to get my hands on this!!! The hardest choice will be the battle between the ACW-R and my beloved A-91. Oh the sweet trumoil!

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, November 4th 2013, 6:33pm

Most carbines perform absolutely admirably. My favs so far are the SG553, AKU-12 (until it gets nerfed, I guess) and the ACE 52 CQB (coyote as first unlock, oh yeah). Curious to try the M4 and Type-95B-1.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Nov 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, November 4th 2013, 7:29pm

I just unlocked the AKU-12 and the burst mode has the same RPM as the automatic mode? Am I too stupid for using it or did get nerfed already?

Date of registration
: Dec 9th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, November 4th 2013, 9:09pm

I just unlocked the AKU-12 and the burst mode has the same RPM as the automatic mode? Am I too stupid for using it or did get nerfed already?

To my ears, the burst fire sound is deceptive in that it sounds like ~750 RPM, but the bullets actually come out at 1000RPM according to frame analysis at 60fps. Unless it was nerfed since I tested it about 3 days ago.

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 12:46am

No! It's not been nerfed and doesn't need to be...
Hail to the king, baby!

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 4:37am

Yeah, an accurate 1000 RPM weapon available to every classes is totally balanced.

Considering the AK-12 was nerfed I'd be very surprised if the AKU didn't get the same treatment. I mean, I'm enjoying it while it lasts, but it's pretty fucking strong.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 12:30pm

I am a bit afraid too. That thing has close to nonexistant recoil. I can burst spam it and mow people down even if I don't shoot first.

• "Infiltrator" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 13th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 9:12pm

Yeah, an accurate 1000 RPM weapon available to every classes is totally balanced.

Considering the AK-12 was nerfed I'd be very surprised if the AKU didn't get the same treatment. I mean, I'm enjoying it while it lasts, but it's pretty fucking strong.
Not even close to the AK-12 as far as long range engagements go. I doubt we'll be seeing a nerf, especially since there are better choices for both short and long range carbines.
Infiltrator out.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 10:50pm

Not even close to the AK-12 as far as long range engagements go. I doubt we'll be seeing a nerf, especially since there are better choices for both short and long range carbines.

Which carbines beat the AKU in close to mid range combat? I honestly would like to know because I haven't found any. That thing melts 3 people in 2 seconds.

Oh and for having played with the AK12 a lot during beta, the AKU works just as well as the AK-12 pre-nerf. I actually had to switch back to automatic on the Ak-12 when engaging long range target, which I don't feel is necessary on the AKU.