Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

youngGod16

Back from the Grave

(1)

• "youngGod16" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:11am

Shotguns and grips

Does the stubby grip tighten the spread on a shotgun? same question for the ergo grip.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:14am

Does the stubby grip tighten the spread on a shotgun? same question for the ergo grip.
No. Only chokes affect pellet cone spread.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Mar 17th 2015

Battlelog:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 12:17pm

No. Only chokes affect pellet cone spread.

Shotguns have TWO spreads:

- Spread: Same as other weapons that deviates the line of aim. It switches between ADS and Hipfiring / Still or Moving. Increased in fast shots repetition --------> Modified by attachements.

- Dispersion of pellets: Cone spread (better dispersion, to not confuse). I doesn't change ADS/HIP/MOVING/REPETITION ----------> Modified by chokes.

youngGod16

Back from the Grave

(1)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 2:37pm

Confused! So if i shoot fast i should use stubby to decrease spread? I just run the angled grip on the dbv12 . Just wondering if i should switch to stubby or ergo.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Friday, December 9th 2016, 8:50pm

Confused! So if i shoot fast i should use stubby to decrease spread? I just run the angled grip on the dbv12 . Just wondering if i should switch to stubby or ergo.
Depends on what do you prefer more: shooting stationary(so - stubby) or on the move(so - ergo).
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

youngGod16

Back from the Grave

(1)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 4:13am

If the spread decrease is worth it ill switch to stubby. But idk why i use angled as a semi shottys recoil isnt that bad?