Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

youngGod16

Back from the Grave

(1)

• "youngGod16" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, September 25th 2016, 7:34am

best pdw and setup 2016

Quoted

Hey guys I've been wanting to know what everyones favorite pdw load out is and why, and what you think about my preferred loadout. I play domination and Tdm. I'm on ps4 and I'm really liking the p90 with heavy barrel. I'll run a smaw to take out targets at long range though with the heavy barrel tap firing works okay. So is there a better loadout for the p90? Here's another question should I run offensive or defensive perk? Pdws already get a speed bonus so should I run defensive perk. Should I just run the another pdw? What's everyone's proffered pdw and loadout and why.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, September 25th 2016, 5:16pm

Why Defensive Sucks

What are the Best Weapons

I want to add the AS-VAL and Groza-4 and Groza-1 to the list

Everything with Stubby Grip.

P90 is fine with HB. I cant get precise shots with it but hey, you're used to it.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, September 25th 2016, 11:08pm

I still use the Defensive Field Upgrade Path because I really dislike all the ghetto hip firing Recons that are omnipresent in the games I play. Besides, if they pull out their sidearm, it's one less bullet to kill in close range. Not allowing those one in a hundred players who is rocking a Phantom Bow to completely humiliate me is also a major plus.

By the way, the Groza-1 is actually a Carbine. I really enjoy running it as a Support, since it offers very good close quarters capabilities in both Normal and Hardcore.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, September 26th 2016, 7:46am

I still use the Defensive Field Upgrade Path because I really dislike all the ghetto hip firing Recons that are omnipresent in the games I play. Besides, if they pull out their sidearm, it's one less bullet to kill in close range. Not allowing those one in a hundred players who is rocking a Phantom Bow to completely humiliate me is also a major plus.

By the way, the Groza-1 is actually a Carbine. I really enjoy running it as a Support, since it offers very good close quarters capabilities in both Normal and Hardcore.

I usually run defensive until I get enough squad points to unlock higher tiers of class specific perk trees. Great video btw, but wouldn't armour also help in situations where you aren't on full health? Whenever I get put down to 1-5% health with defensive on I think "I'd be dead if I had another perk".

youngGod16

Back from the Grave

(1)

• "youngGod16" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 3:40am

Yeah I guess defensive only helps against shotties, pistols, and snipers. But I think it works against a few pdws does it not? That would make defensive perk worth using. I'll use that perk that makes the t-ugs and motion sensors range 35 meters! If I'm using them which is very rare. I usually just run offensive because it makes bhopping (air strafing) ALOT easier, which really seems to help. More input please. Symthic is boring. Just post.

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 10:48am

MP7 with laser supressor and the default grip... It is so good. It has range 950 rpm and good recoil... WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT??? :bestgun:

Date of registration
: Nov 25th 2016

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Friday, November 25th 2016, 9:13am

Honestly there is not a good reason to run with a pdw when the carbines exist.