Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Back from the Grave

• "youngGod16" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2016

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, September 5th 2016, 10:32pm

Guns that insta kill! and best guns.

"The following guns insta kill : Ace 52, p90, acr, aek, sr2, js2, m240b, mtar,"

The following guns insta kill more frequently (insta kill masters) : famas, cz301, bulldog, asval, mp7, groza 1, groza 4? (I used groza 4 and kept getting killed in 1v1 close ranged fights against aeks)
The following pistols insta kill and I believe are the best in game : glock, deagle, 93r, sw40. Shorty to make it a top 5 sidearm list.
Let me know if I missed any guns that insta kill. And your top 5 guns and top 5 sidearms. Thank you

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, September 5th 2016, 10:44pm

err.... what exactly am i reading? "guns that instakill"? based on what? where's the data? i thought yoou were going to ask with such a short post, but it seems you've just got random high rof guns and said "they insta-kill"

what are you trying to express with this post?
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

link to full-size old avatar:

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, September 5th 2016, 11:03pm

[Aristocrat's Shoes]
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Jun 19th 2012

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, September 5th 2016, 11:04pm

C4 Jeep

Occupation: Head of Crate Refurbishment and Custodial at Noshahr Canals
Hobbies: Mopping up blood, Making sure each Crate is shiny enough for the next round, Filling in bullet holes, Parachuting onto the crane to remove all the dead snipers, Dragging the bodies of the inconsiderate assholes who died all the way by the trains into the Canals (Though the ladies love how ripped I am because of it), Sarcastically shouting "Bring out your dead!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "punch999" (Sep 5th 2016, 11:14pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, September 5th 2016, 11:15pm

This thread is completely useless. If you have some kind of real subject that you wish to discuss please make a new thread and make an effort to communicate in a way that makes sense and has some kind of base for a discussion to take place. Locked.

1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.
In particular, all posts should be made in a reasonable approximation of proper English. We realize that a significant number of you are not native speakers, and we do not expect perfection: merely effort. Please attempt to obey basic rules of capitalization and punctuation, avoid chatroom abbreviations ("lol", "imo", "u", and the like), leetspeak, and pay at least minimal attention to sentence and paragraph structure. This includes not starting a new paragraph for each sentence.

4. Threads should be started if and only if there is some reasonable topic to discuss.
If the issue you wish to discuss is covered in an existing thread, use it rather than creating a new one. If you are asking a simple question that you expect to have a simple answer, ask it in one of the "Simple Questions/Simple Answers" threads. But if you feel there is a topic of discussion not well-covered by existing threads, feel free to start a new thread to discuss it.