Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Muncho4" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, January 11th 2016, 7:03am

Vehicle reload AND resupply times needed

I like the new vehicle stats thing where you can see how much damage each projectile from each vehicle does to every vehicle....but the old vehicle stats that showed reload and resupply times are gone (or at least I can't find them). :(

By reload I mean time in between shots, by resupply I mean how long it takes to return to your ammo pool.

Also stats like how long I can shoot before overheating and vehicle hp would be nice.
:thumbup: :P :love:

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, January 11th 2016, 8:32am

These are planned to be added to vehicle section next, but sadly I can't make any promises about when.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, January 11th 2016, 3:51pm

These are planned to be added to vehicle section next, but sadly I can't make any promises about when.

Since we are talking about missing stuff. How about the Shotgun Attachments info. Ya know, the chokes.
still playin' Motorstorm

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Monday, January 11th 2016, 4:06pm

Since we are talking about missing stuff. How about the Shotgun Attachments info. Ya know, the chokes.

Hmm could maybe add those on attachment lists (not the "advanced" one), since they are typed manually either way.
I'll try to remember to do that at some point, working on other school/project stuff at the moment.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "Muncho4" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, January 11th 2016, 7:45pm

Well the stats were there before...why not just re-post them?
:thumbup: :P :love:

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration

Monday, January 11th 2016, 7:59pm

Well the stats were there before...why not just re-post them?

Those vehicle stats were very outdated and need to be updated (+ new layout).

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, January 15th 2016, 4:50am

You can try the Wayback Machine archives of the old pages in the meantime: BF4 Main Battle Tank (MBT) stats - BF4 Vehicle data | Symthic