Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:32pm

@Noctyrne

But that crossing street in the middle completely ruins the purpose of tactucal movement.

Seriously, If you put a container, where you can walk through, in the middle of an arena, it would be more demanding than that.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:33pm

This map really reminds me of azaar.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:36pm

@kurtextrem

The height difference that was inherent in the map gave the US an advantage all the time. Constant verticality and overwatch.

Also, does anyone know if these maps are free? All I heard was that they'd be "released."

And from what I can tell, it's developers making maps with community input. Or will it also entail the devs implementing community maps?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Aug 22nd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:43pm

How about a middle-eastern town, with some hallways, streets and houses in the middle and more open areas for vehicles outside?

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:52pm

If anything, I'd like to see more urban maps similar to Karkand or Dawnbreaker, but without the retarded roof camping. These maps can allow for a good mix of both vehicle and infantry gameplay, which I quite fancy.

Otherwise, jungle maps? And I mean JUNGLE. Like, very thick vegetation.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 11:16pm

We should design an anti-levelcap map that's only verticality. A big pyramid-like tower where there are flags on different levels and the only way to get to a lower level is to jump off a balcony, until you get to the bottom where there's a one-way elevator going to the top. Every flag should be overlooked by the level above so you'd need to control both levels to safely capture a flag.
bob

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 11:49pm

Oh hey, a reason to dig up my leet skills BC2 map. :D

Who Enjoys, Wins

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:10am

Anything with a large rush map. It's kinda all I play.

Too bad BF4 isn't really catering to rush very much

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:19am

Anything with a large rush map. It's kinda all I play.

Too bad BF4 isn't really catering to rush very much

Now is the precise time to provide your feedback into what you think goes into a good Rush map.

@kurtextrem

I think you need to make it clear in the OP that DICE is not saying, "Give us your map ideas" but they're saying, "For the first time in Battlefield, we are asking for players to assist us as we create maps."

This is more like playtest, feedback, playtest, feedback than Player A submits their map design and DICE builds on it.

In fact, put this in the OP.

cmp - Battlefield_4_CTE

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:41am

Ew, the CTE player having direct map design input? This cannot go well.