Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

• "elementofprgress" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, May 16th 2014, 9:51pm

Fine Tuning Different Scope Sensitivities (CTE)

CTE has added a bunch of new ADS options. In game the options given to you are Uniform Aiming On/Off and Soldier ADS Sensitivity. The new ADS sens setting is for all scopes while ADS. How ever in your PROFSAVE_profile file there are options that can change scopes ADS sens in a more specific manor.

Source code

GstInput.SoldierUniformAiming 0
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivityAll 1.000000
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivityCloseMagnRange 1.000000
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivityCloseRange 1.000000
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivityLongRange 1.000000
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivityMediumRange 1.000000
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivityVeryLongRange 1.000000

By changing 1.000000 to 0.000001 in each group we can figure out what scope falls under what category. I more or less have nothing unlocked in CTE so all I know atm is that Reddots and irons fall under SoldierZoomSensitivityCloseRange. Anyone that has more unlocks wanna help me get everything categorized?

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, May 16th 2014, 10:01pm

I can help but I don't have many things either. Isn't it a bit early to test these things out seeing how they are probably subject to change? We can probably ask in the CTE forums anyways, I'm positive jjju wouldn't mind giving a quick description for each
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, May 16th 2014, 10:06pm

There's already a thread on the CTE forums that details what the option does and how to finetune it. I will link it when i can.
Clean signature best signature

Date of registration
: Jan 2nd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, May 16th 2014, 10:30pm

This is excellent news. If I can turn down my ADS sensitivity for Holos/RDSs, which it looks like you can, I'll be extremely pleased!

Planetside 2 does this very well. I've no idea why it wasn't deemed neccesary for BF4.
Roses are red, violets are blue, "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."