Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Mar 15th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 6:06pm

Thank you for the data, it is really intresting! But I also have a question, what is meant with "consistency"?

• "untamedone" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, April 18th 2014, 4:24am

Thank you for the data, it is really intresting! But I also have a question, what is meant with "consistency"?

It is a way to measure gun performance by factoring average time to kill, mag size, and reload speed. The lower the consistency rating, the more likely the player is to kill multiple targets with the weapon. The actual formula is in the first "how to read tables" section.
The fact that someone has an opinion, doesn't make their opinion a fact. Making just arguments first requires an acknowledgement of intellectual humility, while valid arguments require you to not commit fallacies of logic and rhetoric.

Date of registration
: Apr 19th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 10:28pm

Interesting data indeed! Thanks a lot!

....so I'm going to take a closer look at the M39-EMR soon! :)

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 8:04am

Interesting to see that whenever I see FAMAS users they have a very high accuracy 20%+ yet the gun has such a low average accuracy.

Also F2000 has the lowest average accuracy of all weapons..... Seriously starting to doubt the balancing decision made by DiCE on this gun.

That's super easily explained. The Famas is super inaccurate and feels super inaccurate. Because of this, players know that they shouldn't use it to engage other players in headglitch spots or at longer ranges. So, they use it at close range and/or maps that cater to its performance and reasonably know what to expect. It's not hard to get 20%+ accuracy at close range. The F2000, however, doesn't feel as inaccurate as it is or, at least, there's a finer line. Because of that, players might assume they can perform well with it at most ranges.

And, no, Famas users don't all have good accuracy stats. There's one with really shit accuracy in this very thread.

Incidentally, I have terrible accuracy on the SAR-21 because I see it as a long range weapon and then when I use it VISUAL RECOIL BITCH and I miss all my shots. Fuck that DICE.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 11:46pm

Fuck that DICE.

Hells yeah.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:05pm

>long range weapon
>not using 4x

My SAR-21 accuracy is good.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"