Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,272)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:37pm

Really? I though it was all the same...But concerning I did all my bullpup testing by moving forward this sounds reasonable. So do standard stock and bullpups strafe at the same speed of 75%, 50% or something in between?

That would at least make it more logical that bullpups are less accurate when moving than standard stock, which worried me in this chart.

Edit: I really think stuff like this, as it is an important factor to many people, should somehow be represented on either the stat list or in the weapon comparison, or even both.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:43pm

The speed with which you move sideways is smaller than the speed with which you move forward (0.75). That affects the spread values.
I see! Thanks, didn't realise that there were different moving speeds. I'll edit to say that this is for moving sideways. The speed factor used is 0.5.
What's the speed value for moving backwards?

Backwards, according to Rez, whom i just asked, is the same as moving sideways. So, the formula for sideways/backwards spread would be (theo_mov-(still x 0.5)) x 0.67 x 0.5 x (speed_multi x 0.75) + (still x 0.5)

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:50pm

The speed with which you move sideways is smaller than the speed with which you move forward (0.75). That affects the spread values.
I see! Thanks, didn't realise that there were different moving speeds. I'll edit to say that this is for moving sideways. The speed factor used is 0.5.

Eh, so, the 0.5 and 0.75 are strafing (side-move) speeds for normal and bullpup guns. If normal guns ADS-move forward at 0.75, what is the bullpup speed then?

Quoted

@all
is anyone interested in moving forward /backward values ? ?

o/
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

This post by "Spectre" (Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:52pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:19pm) with the following reason: useless

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:55pm

Eh, so, the 0.5 and 0.75 are strafing (side-move) speeds for normal and bullpup guns. If normal guns ADS-move forward at 0.75, what is the bullpup speed then?

0.75 is the multiplier that goes OVER the already well known 0.5 multiplier. What i mean is the ACTUAL ADS speed multiplier when strafing or walking backwards is 0.5 x 0.75, which is 0.375 (for non-bullpup).

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:12pm

0.75 is the multiplier that goes OVER the already well known 0.5 multiplier. What i mean is the ACTUAL ADS speed multiplier when strafing or walking backwards is 0.5 x 0.75, which is 0.375 (for non-bullpup).

I'm getting confused :D
For the stupid one(s)
can you list the all movespeeds for all directions, bullpup and non-bullpup? Much appreciated.

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:17pm

so we have 2 move speed mutlipliers?

so that would mean for AR naked strafing sideways

(1-0.2)*(0.5*0.75)+0.2

but that would equal to 0.5 and not the 0.6 we normally see.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:50pm

so we have 2 move speed mutlipliers?

so that would mean for AR naked strafing sideways

(1-0.2)*(0.5*0.75)+0.2

but that would equal to 0.5 and not the 0.6 we normally see.

Yes.

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:07pm

Yes.
that's odd but only because until now I have only ever seen 0.6 confirmed as the correct value, never 0.5,
why would there be two speed multipliers and where would the 0.75 mutliplier come from / what does it stand for?
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:14pm

Can anyone tell me why the Ergo mod is applied to the movement modifier and not the spread modifier?
Standard AR

Are the gamefiles down? I try to access http://bf4data.jjj.fi/#$ and it was not working.

The Ergo Grip had an 0.5x "ADS Moving Spread Modifier" I believe it was called. If I could access the gamefiles I would have the exact name. Did we ever get an explicit explanation as to where these modifiers are supposed to be applied?
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"