Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:00pm

But only if 3-shot bursts are considered. I'd guess 2- or even 1-shot bursts with other guns could outshoot AK-12.

AK-12 3rd shot is gonna be a body shot out to a long, long range :D
I still think it's the best one for long-range engagements between 60m and 100m.

But after 100m+ where the 3rd round starts to miss maybe something like CZ-0815 will become better because you can use 2-round bursts, not 100% sure on that one though
is it possible to get an expected hit percentage for headshots in the second and third rounds at a given range?

I actually have a new version of my tool ready to upload if you are interested. it now shows you the average horizontal deviation and the vertical deviation seperately
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:00pm

But only if 3-shot bursts are considered. I'd guess 2- or even 1-shot bursts with other guns could outshoot AK-12.

AK-12 3rd shot is gonna be a 75% body shot out to ca. 100m :)
I still think it's the best one for long-range engagements between 60m and 100m.

But after 100m+ where the 3rd round starts to miss maybe something like CZ-0815 will become better because you can use 2-round bursts, I am not really sure where that begins, one would have to do another TTK table with variable burst lenghts... :P

(or maybe compare the new values with the old TTK table!)
is it possible to get an expected hit percentage for headshots in the second and third rounds at a given range?

I actually have a new version of my tool ready to upload if you are interested. it now shows you the average horizontal deviation and the vertical deviation seperately

Edit: Found it

3rd shot with HB
95% body hit probability up to about 57,5m
90% body hit probability up to about 70,0m
75% body hit probability up to about 97,5m

this is assuming the target is a round area with diameter 0.6m, not rectangular (like a soldier), so it's a conservative value

Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "WoopsyYaya" (Mar 27th 2014, 6:28pm)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, April 18th 2014, 6:09pm

Is this project dead? God, I hope not.......

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 12:06am

Any chance of seeing this updated?

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 12:18am

You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

• "3VerstsNorth" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 12:31pm

I have just read a post from The World Champion and do not feel any smarter having done so.

@Aye
Yep.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 12:41pm

Quoted

I have just read a post from The World Champion and do not feel any smarter having done so.

SHOTS FIRED

Also,
@TheWorldChampion
There's the "n" word, kill it with fire!

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.