Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Nov 2nd 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 10:20am

Yea the Angled Grip definitely works on TSM. You can feel it on the AEK which has a FSM/TSM of 3. The HBar might be the better choice for the AEK on burst, but Compensator isn't that far behind. I'd rather use the Comp on the AEK because I have not taken the time to manage the recoil pattern with the HBar just yet. M16A4 definitely needs a buff.

Slightly off-topic, but is the Angled Grip the way to go when using burst mode? I don't see the Stubby being effective at all, and bursting on the move feels very accurate even without Ergo.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Copenhagen23" (Jan 23rd 2014, 10:29am)

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 11:02am

Angled grip definitely helps the m4. It recently became my #1 weapon by a slight margin. I've used a variety of setups and so far the best has been angled comp laser/tact light and coyote. My most fun setup was angled suppressor canted irons and 3.4x
The burst only weapons are in need of a buff. They both are lacking their reduced min spread and horizontal recoil from bf3. It's funny, I used to think the m4 in bf3 was bad, now I'd jerk off a hobo for the bf4 m4 to have those stats.

Alternatively making the Fsm modifier for the burst only weapons a 1.0 or 1.5 could be a neat alternative especially since they don't have full auto variants that would be impacted by it.
"Blood is the price of victory"
- Karl von Clausewitz

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
- Erwin Rommel

PSN: Suodeth_

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 12:12pm

now I'd jerk off a hobo for the bf4 m4 to have those stats.
Sig'd! ^^

As someone said Angled is not as useful as with the FSM but still useful. I guess it comes down to preference, I haven't actually looked to much into the ergo yet, what bothers me about it is that I don't know yet at what distance it becomes effective / ineffective.
The HBar might be the better choice for the AEK on burst, but Compensator isn't that far behind. I'd rather use the Comp on the AEK because I have not taken the time to manage the recoil pattern with the HBar just yet.
I am still debating this also, I actually forgot to quote 3verstsnorth on this topic since he mentioned cases where the comp is better than the HB, iirc it's when you aim at chest-height. I will add that at some point.
Have you tried HB + burst? It's really not that hard to manage
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 12:24pm

Woopsy, this is a nice and informative analysis! I'm at work and can't comment in depth, but overall it could be good to mention that you really did the simulations as they should be done! Hence the numbers are actually as close to in-game reality as possible. This would not be the case with "analytical" math-hammering that gives relative estimates at best.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

Date of registration
: Feb 29th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 4:00pm

All i know is that the aku-12 with HB+angled grip set on burst mode = wreckage. Heck, that gun set on burst even without the HB is awesome. I think that getting good with burst weapons is hard to do no doubt, but the benefits are definitely there. That is, if the stats are actually good enough to warrant using the burst weapon. Take the m4 for instance. I just dont think the spread or recoil stats warrant using that gun. There isn't a big enough trade off as there is with the aku-12 on burst mode. Yea, you are limited to 3 shot bursts, but it is extremely accurate with very little recoil (vertical and horizontal), therefore its a much better option than something like the m4. I believe the m4 definitely needs a spread and/or recoil buff badly in order to compete with other guns, especially since it is limited to burst fire.

• "WoopsyYaya" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 7:10pm

Woopsy, this is a nice and informative analysis! I'm at work and can't comment in depth, but overall it could be good to mention that you really did the simulations as they should be done! Hence the numbers are actually as close to in-game reality as possible. This would not be the case with "analytical" math-hammering that gives relative estimates at best.
hey thanks, sure I'll add that next week!
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WoopsyYaya" (Jan 26th 2014, 5:41pm)

Date of registration
: Jan 18th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 7:53pm

I have been using HB and Angle grip on Ace 52 and Mtar. I known both of these guns are not know for their mid range firepower. But that combo makes it work to give these guns some really good midrange. Mtar is especially good because it has a burst mode.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk