Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jul 23rd 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 7:58pm

Just discovered this tool only now.
Tried seeing if I can update values in the weapondata.xml myself but wow. Don't even know where to start.
I just want stats about the M416, AEK and Ace-23 with Hbar, Comp. Stubby, Ergo attachments.

I surely don't know enough to figure out why it's not updating the weapon data.

Any ideas?

Date of registration
: Jul 23rd 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 3:15am

I manually edited the weapondata.xml and put in the updated data for the M416, ACE-23 and AEK and all their attachments.

I put in the data for these weapons as it's the weapons we use most often here in South Africa for competitive Battlefield.
With time I'll attempt to put in more weapon data.

I attached the xml for anyone that wants to use it.

***If anyone can double check the data that it's correct and let me know, it would be very much appreciated
b1scu17 has attached the following file:
  • weapondata.xml (1.77 MB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Apr 23rd 2017, 12:28am)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "b1scu17" (Jul 27th 2016, 12:06pm)

Date of registration
: Aug 5th 2016

Friday, August 5th 2016, 3:44pm

Thank you very much, b1scu17.

I would gladly assist you in updating the data but I have absolutely no idea how it works. Besides, I think it would be less time consuming to figure out why the software does not update the data when you click the "Update from symthic.com" button.

Edit: Alright, I figured out how to edit the data... But damn, it is a lot of work, even the values for the attachments need to be updated.

Edit: I updated the data for the assault rifles. If more people are interested, I will add assault rifles from the DLCs. On a side note: I hate you Symthic people for not fixing the issue and thus making me do this. :P

Edit: The assault class is now complete. I am not sure whether I will update the other classes, it is pretty time consuming.
NoClue has attached the following file:
  • Data.zip (515.29 kB - 6 times downloaded - latest: Jul 14th 2017, 12:48pm)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "NoClue" (Aug 9th 2016, 7:03pm)

Date of registration
: Jul 13th 2017

Battlelog:

Friday, July 14th 2017, 12:48pm

where could download Symplot V1.0.0? The link in" http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehpnp3…ot_LatestWIP.7z " is wrong.

Please tell me the last link,thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, July 14th 2017, 3:47pm

where could download Symplot V1.0.0? The link in" http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehpnp3…ot_LatestWIP.7z " is wrong.

Please tell me the last link,thank you very much! :thumbsup:

I think nobody develops this atm and the mechanics can be very outdated. Nevertheless I'll let this topic to stay open in case somebody has a link to share.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included