Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "jkdfdfb" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 7th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 12:05pm

Is it possible to increase size of Battlescreen map on 2nd monitor ?

Hi.
Yesterday i was playing aorund just to try out 2 monitor setup (1st as a gameplay screen is a 37 FullHD TV and 2nd used for battlescreen is 22" monitor). It's a interesting feature which may increase game experience, if not only the map on the 2nd monitor battlescreen wouldn't be so small. I have a GeForce 670 card.As for 2 screens I set it up in nvidia's application to "extend" screen. For TV (gameplay) I use FullHD 1980x1080 resolution for a monitor (battlescreen) i use native's monitor resolution wgich is 1680x1050 (or something like it). When I join a game i click battlescreen button which then opens in a browser (chrome) which after it I move on to 2nd screen and hit F11 button to switch chrome into fullscreen mode. Everything works fine but this map in battlescreen is too small. Especially those triangles (players) signatures. It is hard to find out in which direction I'm forward to, I have to stop and focus on it.
According to above:
1- Is it possible to increase (or zoom in) this battlecsreen map? Simply speakin how to make it bigger and still be fitted into battlescreen ?
2- Is it possible to turn map in battlescreen (other then turning whole monitor)?
P.S. Due to 37'' gameplay screen I need to sit at last at 1-1,5 meters from TV, so the screen on the 22'' map is a bit small in such scenario (TV is mounted to the wall and monitor stands below it).

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 12:17pm

Have you tried using your browser's zoom function?
bob

• "jkdfdfb" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 7th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 12:24pm

Have you tried using your browser's zoom function?
I'm using chrome and as I remeber I've tried it but somehow it didn't worked as intended. I try that again today but as I said, I've tried it already and something was not right with such method (I'm not sure but probably map didn't scale to fit into screen, meaning it siply went off the screen - part of it at last). Also as I remember I dropped down screen resolution thinking it may help and it resulted in this that half of the battlescreen was visible in 22" monitor and the other half probably was "behind" game, in a background of it in windows screen - I need to try it again as well just to make sure.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jkdfdfb" (Nov 7th 2013, 12:29pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 5:26pm

press f11 while in chrome to enter fullscreen mode.
it will help a little but maybe not as much as you would like