Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 3rd 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, February 4th 2014, 9:52am

On LMG M240B can add to MAGNIFIER [2X] all scope except Iron Sight and Acog [4].

In game if add this bug to loadout have visual bug scope in use Magnifier.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/pl/…ns/2572144625/0

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 12:47am

Well he did it to me twice and I don't think the mortar has the ability to 1hk in core, both times I was at full with the flack upgrade but that never seems to actually do anything.
Could very well have been a UCAV, as sometimes they don't show up properly either, and those most certainly can OHK in core. I checked the stats on that player and he's actually far below average in terms of every single stat. Seems like the kind of person who would sit around and spam mortars or UCAV's. The combination of being a PS3 player and being that bad makes me think he's definitely not a hacker.

Also would like to add that probably tomorrow i'll start to perform an update on this thread (sorry it's been so long). I've had a lot of stuff on my plate and i'm trying to take the gaps I can get between my Economy class slamming me with work every day, and running some diagnostics on my pc to keep it up to speed. With any luck I can get another day of school cancelled and have some time to work on the forums.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 1:27am

I do not know if it has been mentioned, but after installing Mantle, which somehow helped my game run smoother, though it should not really, I sometimes get FPS drops of 1-3 seconds while in killcam. Nothing major though.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 3:38pm

AK-12 family of weapons' sights have an annoying upward twitch when going ADS. Not necessarily a bug, but certainly annoying and exclusive to one weapon kind.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, February 7th 2014, 1:53am

Professor Douche Lord (my Economics teacher) decided that for once we wouldn't have 3 hours of take-home assignments to do tonight, and so I have free time to work on the forums. Update in progress...

Update complete; haven't yet removed some of the fixed bugs, did remove the ones I saw while editing it though, I just simply don't have the time tonight to read through all of it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Feb 7th 2014, 3:05am)

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, February 7th 2014, 2:39pm

- When spawning in my squadmate's LAV as a gunner, I had no crosshair and was unable to shoot multiple times (Shanghai)
- Also the TDM sound bug happened to me mid-game when it was fine before and also randomly every few rounds in Squad deathmatch.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 7:37am

The "HIDE BATTLELOG IN-GAME" under "GAMEPLAY OPTIONS" no longer functions. Regardless of what it is set to, the Battlelog icon in the top right will show up.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, February 10th 2014, 12:54am

The "HIDE BATTLELOG IN-GAME" under "GAMEPLAY OPTIONS" no longer functions. Regardless of what it is set to, the Battlelog icon in the top right will show up.

I actually have the opposite on PS4, Battlelog won't show up on the HUD in game anymore.

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, February 10th 2014, 1:21am

so many bugs. There is a new one where you can't aim your weapon or switch making it so you can only hipfire with the gun you have out eventually it buffs out but so annoying. Also when spawning in a gunner it has chance to crash your game this has happened to me way to many times.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, February 10th 2014, 1:31pm

so many bugs. There is a new one where you can't aim your weapon or switch making it so you can only hipfire with the gun you have out eventually it buffs out but so annoying. Also when spawning in a gunner it has chance to crash your game this has happened to me way to many times.

Had one two days ago, where all sound was gone and upon spawning I could not my primary, it just did not show up. When I switched to pistol and back my character was still holding the pistol, but I could not shoot, go ADS etc. When I spawned as another class, I did not have anything. Also crashes occur more frequently now, too, I also have some lags, but that is likely a biproduct of Mantle.

Edit: Had the bug again, and again coupled with a soundbug that affected my whole computer, no sound from HS nor speakers after rejoining a server agter a squad-gunner-spawn. This time I had access to all my weapons though this likely would have changed if I had changed the class, but some people were invisible with the exception of their weapons. Interestingly I jumped into a squad operated LAV as a gunner and did not crash at first, but the HUD was lacking the inner crosshair and I could not shoot, after repping and getting in again I crashed.

I just do not get how every patch can introduce severe bugs like the game crash upon spawn. I mean with testing these must have been spotted immediately, right?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VincentNZ" (Feb 11th 2014, 1:28pm)