Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:32am

AMR-2 MID reload does not include one in the chamber. Reloading goes from 6/12 -> 5/6 -> 5/0 no matter if there is a bullet in the chamber or not.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:34am

When using borderless the game starts in a half screen size, but since it's borderless you can't maximize it... -.-' And since win 7 is retarded you can't just right click on the bar and maximize it because that would be too fucking easy...

alt+enter worked fine for me in this case

I had similar issues, now they are gone, but not sure why.

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:34am

Server browser in Blog is bugged as well, it doesn't remember how you sort the results at all, which is annoying as hell.

That was in Beta too, always have to sort by ping again... highly annoying.

When using borderless the game starts in a half screen size, but since it's borderless you can't maximize it... -.-' And since win 7 is retarded you can't just right click on the bar and maximize it because that would be too fucking easy...

If you're clever like me and pick up both the C4 and M320 you seem to break the mission.... The PLD you're given simply disappears...... -.- Restarting waypoint takes back after you've done it... restart mission I guess? <.<

1) ALT+Enter is your friend
2) the PLD in SP is used by holding Q. Took me a while to figure that out too...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:41am

2) the PLD in SP is used by holding Q. Took me a while to figure that out too...

Thx :thumbup:

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:26am

I held Q

Wow, I lowered my gun and... nothing

Press T to zoom, I'm holding Q and I'm gonna press T... wut
I'm a tsundere tentacle

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:36am

@Riesig

That happened to you too? I had to go through the entire campaign without the assistance of thermal vision. Did this happen when Dunn first handed them to you? For me, I switched weapons on accident before Dunn could finish what he was saying. And then holding Q zooms in and brings up a white dot.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:39am

Yup, my first instinct was to charge head first, Dunn cockblocks me, hands me the binos and... keeps making me use it.

But noo, HOLD Q! HOLD ! NOTHING.

T to Zoom, NOTHING

Press LMB, something! Wait, no, it just used up one magical bullet

Then I tapped Q on an enemy and immediately sent a squad order LIKE I'M THE FKING SQUAD LEADER, EXCEPT DUNN'S ALIVE.

The binoculars exist, sprint a little while holding Q, it's there. Recker is just dumb to use it.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,272)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:55pm

As stated before I still have the bug where an error message is sent to me that my drivers are not updated (13.8 instead of 13.9) yet I have updated. Seems a problem with Radeon cards.

I do not know if it is related but when I first load a server, I can not click anything, can not spawn, get into the menu and so on. When I tab out, and open battlelog on another browser (I am using Firefox and Chrome), tab in again, then it works. So if anyone experiences this here is a workaround. Just opening another browser does not help, though you have to open a website with it, conveniently I am using the battlelog page...Confusing really.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 2:53pm

I held Q

Wow, I lowered my gun and... nothing

Press T to zoom, I'm holding Q and I'm gonna press T... wut

@Riesig

That happened to you too? I had to go through the entire campaign without the assistance of thermal vision. Did this happen when Dunn first handed them to you? For me, I switched weapons on accident before Dunn could finish what he was saying. And then holding Q zooms in and brings up a white dot.

Every time they gave me binoculars it just vanished somewhere into my inventory... Tried holding Q but just like you, all I got was lowering my weapon and a white dot on the screen.... Never really needed it to progress and even on hard it was a cakewalk... Breezed through the whole thing in 4 hours, just 9 deaths I think, 2 from falling a tiny distance, 1 from squadmates pushing me off a cliff, 5 from bugs and only 1 legit because I did something stupid

Almost died from running into a rock once... Just blam 78 damage oO

esnlauncher4.exe is constantly spamming my firewall with connection attempts... Every one is apparently slightly different so even with total access it keeps on needing authorization <.<

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aenonar" (Oct 31st 2013, 3:00pm)

Date of registration
: Oct 31st 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 3:34pm

Is anyone having issues with Battlescreen? Sometimes loading up Battlescreen will cause my game to crash. I also noticed that you have to have Battlescreen on the computer you have BF4 installed on. I have another PC right next to mine and tried accessing Battlescreen from there. As soon as Battlescreen loads up it immediately crashes BF4 on the other PC. If anyone has 2 PC's can you give this try and let me know?

Here' the link to show Battlescreen.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlescreen/show/