Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:32am

Grenades frequently fall straight through the floor on Locker... Especially annoying when you're using smoke grenades that doesn't even contribute to the grenade spamming -.-'

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Apr 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 4:49pm

On PC the Terrain Decoration Video option choices are reversed. Ultra is Low and Low is Ultra.

I have a source but it's in french:

Battlefield 4 : le guide technique : Les param?tres graphiques 2/2

I can confirm this bug. Someone mentioned it today on another forum so I started digging around for a bit. Here is a Battlelog discussion on the matter: [Bug?] Terrain Decor - Forums - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

I just tested this out and realized I've suffered from this bug all this time. If Terrain Decoration is on Ultra when I exit the game, on next launch Ultra = Low and Low=Ultra for Terrain Decoration. If Terrain Decoration is on Low when I exit the game, on next launch Ultra = Low, Low=Low, Medium=Low and High=Low for Terrain Decoration.

All my other settings are on Ultra except 2xMSAA and no Post AA.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 7:03pm

Grenades frequently fall straight through the floor on Locker... Especially annoying when you're using smoke grenades that doesn't even contribute to the grenade spamming -.-'

something similar happens to me but everywhere with flashbang grenades,i launch it and it will just bounc around doing nothing,this actually happens mostly when i launch it after i die,but it's not (relatively) rare that it happens in a range of 10 seconds from spawn or simply randomly.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 7:29pm

The underbarrel attachment point on the QBS-09 shotgun is not aligned properly in-game. The attachment point is under the barrel: just not on the gun at all. It appears to be somewhere under the gas block.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, December 16th 2013, 1:59pm

1. Scout choppers sometimes don't take damage from tank shells and M320 HE (I can provide video proof if necessary) Moderate
2. Had a reload bug where I couldn't reload, even though I was spamming R, after switching back to secondary and primary I had full ammo Moderate
3. Starting reload then vaulting or climbing gives full ammo without reload animation having completed Minor
4. Had a revive bug on Sunday, 15th Dec, where I couldn't do anything, I had to exit the game. Gamebreaking
5. Fell through the floor two times: once from a dropship on Lancang Dam, once on Locker just randomly Moderate
6. Can't revive people quite often (with revive icon still up obv) Moderate
7. Character can't walk over tiny objects such as small stones Minor
8. Knife animations on knife only servers are glitchy as anything, one time I knifed but also fell of a ridge and got the kill with no knife animation whatsoever, also counter-knife felt very buggy Moderate
9. Killed in action for literally no reason, just running on grass
10 .Crosshair disappears constantly, reappears on ESC ESC Major
Hope this is useful
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "WoopsyYaya" (Dec 16th 2013, 2:41pm)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,248)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, December 16th 2013, 2:55pm

As with the patch of today I noticed a couple of more bugs:

Upon being revived you now tend to get the Accept/Decline bar after you got up a lot. In my case and my mate it was about 2/3 of the time.

The killcam now seems odd. When you get killed it now somehow takes a second before the guy shows up with his position, the animation of you falling over is somehow longer. Minor but feels sluggish, could add to the following:

The kill register seems to also be slower, resulting in more double kills today, and more overshooting as the kill message seems to appear later as well, resulting again in a sloppy performance. This is subjective though, maybe just a connection problem or it is just a feeling.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, December 16th 2013, 4:06pm

[/color]6. Can't revive people quite often (with revive icon still up obv) ModerateMajor
Hope this is useful

notice that,if you see a dead body and over him there's like,a medic box,you won't be able to revive him,like if theboxes generates an invisible wall all around the corpse.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

This post by "dopawcia" (Monday, December 16th 2013, 5:43pm) has been deleted by user "Blue Panda" (Tuesday, December 17th 2013, 12:27am)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, December 16th 2013, 5:51pm

1. Scout choppers sometimes don't take damage from tank shells and M320 HE (I can provide video proof if necessary) Moderate
2. Had a reload bug where I couldn't reload, even though I was spamming R, after switching back to secondary and primary I had full ammo Moderate
3. Starting reload then vaulting or climbing gives full ammo without reload animation having completed Minor
4. Had a revive bug on Sunday, 15th Dec, where I couldn't do anything, I had to exit the game. Gamebreaking
5. Fell through the floor two times: once from a dropship on Lancang Dam, once on Locker just randomly Moderate
6. Can't revive people quite often (with revive icon still up obv) Moderate
7. Character can't walk over tiny objects such as small stones Minor
8. Knife animations on knife only servers are glitchy as anything, one time I knifed but also fell of a ridge and got the kill with no knife animation whatsoever, also counter-knife felt very buggy Moderate
9. Killed in action for literally no reason, just running on grass
10 .Crosshair disappears constantly, reappears on ESC ESC Major

2. Keep in mind that reloads do not happen instantly. I think what you're seeing is the reload animation not playing. Just wait and the bullets should still refill.
10. Already noted. Pressing Q does the same thing.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, December 16th 2013, 7:33pm

As with the patch of today I noticed a couple of more bugs:

Upon being revived you now tend to get the Accept/Decline bar after you got up a lot. In my case and my mate it was about 2/3 of the time.

The killcam now seems odd. When you get killed it now somehow takes a second before the guy shows up with his position, the animation of you falling over is somehow longer. Minor but feels sluggish, could add to the following:

The kill register seems to also be slower, resulting in more double kills today, and more overshooting as the kill message seems to appear later as well, resulting again in a sloppy performance. This is subjective though, maybe just a connection problem or it is just a feeling.

EXACTLY! WTF DICE! You make a bug to cover previous bug ? do you test anything ?

Yep, same here -.-

Today it happened for the first time that I got the Kill a second after I headshotted the guy...

Oh, and I forgot to post a pre-patch-bug, bt I'm pretty certain they didn't fix this:

-when getting revived and getting shot again a couple of minutes later, the death doesn't count .

€dit: You can use a FLIR with a variable zoom on the M98B. Kinda overpowered because of missing scope glint (I guess), in-built range finder and better spotting...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NeoCat1993" (Dec 16th 2013, 8:01pm)