Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 8:20pm

My MTAR loadout keeps getting reseted, even between rounds ... quite annoying. On both BLog and in game.

same here.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 8:27pm

I just noticed my loadout was resetted as well - including L85, so I assume it's a problem with all CR guns.
I am sure it never resetted before the patch though.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 8:34pm

My MTAR loadout keeps getting reseted, even between rounds ... quite annoying. On both BLog and in game.

My MTAR and L85 too. I think it might be all the China Rising weapons.
bob

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 8:47pm

List updated to the end of page 66. The posts above me on this page weren't here when I started updating (took me 3 hours).

And what about the hit indicator bug? It was on pag 66, but it seems it isn't on the buglist.
I miss some of the entries sometimes, it takes a while to update this list. Added.
"-Crosshairs on sniper rifles my blur out, this affects hit detection."
Typo: my -> may
Fixed
"-In Air Superiority mode players can be ejected from their aircraft, which allows them to engage aircraft as infantry."
This was on the buglist, but I couldn't reproduce it while playing air superiority. Anybody else?
Indeed I have tried it too, I believe it was only a day 1 bug that I forgot to remove. It's gone now.
"-The IRNV/FLIR scopes may show up as normal 2x scopes sometimes, they usually fix themselves once you have been spawned in for a minute or two."
This has nothing to do with time being spent in the game after spawn. You can "fix" the scope by throwing a nade or knifing, or similar actions.
At the time that I posted this entry there was no clues as to what fixed it, and so I along with a few other people assumed that it just randomly corrected itself over time, the entry has been changed now.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 9:57pm

I just noticed my loadout was resetted as well - including L85, so I assume it's a problem with all CR guns.
I am sure it never resetted before the patch though.

My MTAR and L85 too. I think it might be all the China Rising weapons.

My L85 had reset (haven't played with it since I unlocked it pre-china), but then I played like 4 rounds without any issues :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Nov 6th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 11:04pm

PS4:

MODERATE:

- fantan air radar is always not functional on Hainan Resort only. minimap is showed instead.

VISUAL:

- custom emblems are disabled\fail to show on PS4 and XBoxONE

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 11:55pm

PS4:

MODERATE:

- fantan air radar is always not functional on Hainan Resort only. minimap is showed instead.

VISUAL:

I'm 99% sure air radar was totally removed from Attack Jets, and only one of them still has it, unintentionally.

Date of registration
: Nov 6th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, December 13th 2013, 1:55am

PS4:

MODERATE:

VISUAL:

I'm 99% sure air radar was totally removed from Attack Jets, and only one of them still has it, unintentionally.
i think it is a glitch that came with some patch maybe 14nov because air radar is usually active on every attack jet on PS4.
only on Hainan Fantan doesn't have it. don't know about the A-10, never happened to be in US team recently.
anyway, for example both the fantan and frogfoot got air radar on rogue transmission, same on golmund and paracel.

i was looking around for some info, there are some posts on battlelog that confirm air radar is sometimes active, sometimes not.
don't care if they're saying it's a bug or intended change, just acknowledge that has not consistency between maps and aircrafts. don't know about PC or XbOne
it's also true that people is asking to remove air radar from attack jets for balancing, but i don't think dice is into balancing right now.

trollinglog links:
Attack jet Air radar - Foren - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

Air radar removed fr - Forums - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, December 13th 2013, 3:20am

"-In Air Superiority mode players can be ejected from their aircraft, which allows them to engage aircraft as infantry."
This was on the buglist, but I couldn't reproduce it while playing air superiority. Anybody else?

Spawn on a squadmate just as they die in Helicopter Superiority. You'll be put into freefall. From there, squadmates can spawn on you.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, December 13th 2013, 12:00pm

When spawning on a crouching squadmate and selecting your EOD-bot too fast. you'll be unable to move/shoot until you redeploy.