Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jun 22nd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, December 9th 2013, 2:09pm

From the Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes:
"Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters"

Does that mean that the bug in our buglist described as "Firing TV missiles may make the screen shake and jitter, this usually smooths out during the flight of the missile" is fixed?
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 680 2GB | CPU: AMD FX-8150 3.6 GHz | RAM: 16GB 1866 MHz | PSU: 750 Watt | OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, December 9th 2013, 6:29pm

When having both Resupply unit and repair unit in your loadouts, the repair unit might transform into a resupply unit... got several ammo ribbons playing engineer only.
You don't even need to spawn as support initially, it just kinda works...
Are you sure there wasn't a Support player with you in the vehicle? The points for the various *units seem to apply to everyone in the vehicle, not just the player that provides the *unit.

No, I was sitting alone in my AA (no way around it ^^) and my mate was indeed getting ammo from driving near me.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, December 9th 2013, 6:44pm

idk if this has been posted already, but the L96a1 with Variable Zoom is bugged. The scope reticle shrinks in size (for some odd reason) when you go to the 14X zoom.

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS, ALREADY BEEN POSTED (derp)
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, December 9th 2013, 8:40pm

From the Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes:
"Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters"

Does that mean that the bug in our buglist described as "Firing TV missiles may make the screen shake and jitter, this usually smooths out during the flight of the missile" is fixed?
I believe the side gunners refer to the players using the miniguns on the boat or the mounted .50 cal's in the sides of IFV's, not the actual driver.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, December 9th 2013, 10:33pm

That shaking bug was also here with peoples firing regular weapons.
CheapSheep experienced it when Viper and myself where in his chopper on Zavod some days ago.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, December 9th 2013, 10:52pm

Yeah, he was complaining about it when I was being his rep bitch.

Ungrateful bastard.

:D
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Date of registration
: Dec 9th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 3:08pm

found some pretty basic bugs:

-if a player is requesting ammo from me, the voice is not audible even if the soldier is standing near me, while it's visible on the minimap (flashing ammo icon)
-the blue marker above teammates in the 3d world is not visible sometimes
-sometimes grenade icons won't disappear after exploding
-if you blow up the last objective in obliteration, you won't get the "bomb delivery" ribbon. Also if you deliver the last kill in tdm, it won't show up on battlelog (if you have 10 kill including the last kill, battlelog will show just 9)

"Top 0.0% in all categories, and first place in all categories, and golden medal in all categories, and I'm the bestest in all categories and oh I'm so proud of myself..."

Date of registration
: Dec 10th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 9:59pm

Would like to ask a question.

Under the Point "Visual" is -Textures on the ground may not load properly and flash or turn purple. (Especially Golmud Railway)

I rarely (maybe 2-3 times a week after a single mapload) get these corruptions:

As i said, only 2-3 times a week, but these corruptions (they flicker and change while moving) only appear on the ground textures and i only had them on Lockers and Hainan Resort now. Are these the not properly loadet textures you are talking about or is this something different?

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 11:14pm

Support C4 kills don't show up in the battlelog statistics. Still have 111 after I've made a few more Suport C4 kills...

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 11:36pm

When using the L85 the box at the bottom of the screen telling you toggle accessory key binding and whether its active or inactive doesn't appear. This is annoying at best for the laser and flashlight but REALLY quite dangerous for the canted irons since I don't know if I'm ADSing into a 4x or iron sight and have to adjust if its not what I expected...
Well! Back to the CZ805 I suppose...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!