Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 3:52am

confirmed fixes:
-1 hit kill is gone. tested with an assault rifle set to single fire, repeatedly shot to the face at close range.
-magnifier glitch is gone. now if you die with the magnifier toggled on, it won't switch the two FOVs upon respawning.

new "bugs"
-the AK-12 now has a deep bloody purple default color on its magazine, pistol grip, and parts of its stock. applying paints will still leave the magazine and grip purple
-same applies to the AEK, but only on the magazine
-the BTR will now appear to have improved ground clearance, in that it can now climb the sheer walls of the raised platforms on lancang dam. however, this ability seems to disappear as the round progresses, to the point where the BTR will quite literally get stuck on just about everything again

old bugs:
-bullpup weapons still lose their fast ADS strafe if optics are attached
-bullpup optics misalignment while strafing is still in effect
-the SAR-21 is still not a bullpup: does not receive bullpup modifiers, but DOES ADS strafe quickly when using ironsights
-BTR AP shells are still not aligned properly
-T90 HMG still not aligned properly
-SU 50 stealth jet still does not receive hit effects
-SU 50 stealth jet still turns hilariously fast. so fast that it is capable of capturing flags by flying in a horizontal loop. it also turns so fast that you can see your own vapor trails while in first person

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 5:45am

SUAV Invincibility leads to extended roadkill streak.

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 6:01am

I'm pretty sure everyone who played with them realized just how powerful the SUAV is. It's better than any MAV ever was. Just a matter of time before everyone is using them.

• "Ghost" has been banned

Date of registration
: Nov 27th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 6:14am

I think the "If the player enters the loadout menu in game and is then revived they are stuck in the accept/ decline revive state with no way to get up or dismiss the revive" bug should count as gamebreaking, since it basically locks you out of the match until it's over.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 6:26am

I think the "If the player enters the loadout menu in game and is then revived they are stuck in the accept/ decline revive state with no way to get up or dismiss the revive" bug should count as gamebreaking, since it basically locks you out of the match until it's over.

Well at least you can control it, in the sense that once you know it exist you can avoid going to the loadout menu while you can be revived.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 6:29am

@LeSalaud

While that bug is usually attributed to being at the customization screen, that does not mean it's the sole cause. Correlation is not causation. I say this because I've had two instances where I was not at the Customization screen and upon being revived, still could not accept/decline. The Customization Screen is the most common occurrence. Doesn't mean it's the only one.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 6:30am

Well at least you can control it, in the sense that once you know it exist you can avoid going to the loadout menu while you can be revived.
Exactly this. When I die I wait for 10 seconds before going into my loadout page. It's only 10 seconds, in games that last 20+ minutes, not really a big deal if it's that easily avoidable, if it was an inevitable bug that could not be avoided by any means, of course it would be game breaking.

@ above - Also true. I've had the same deal, and unless I accidentally deleted it today, it's still on the list too.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 8:42am

Players are unable to squad spawn in softcore. Squadmates can be selected, but cannot be spawned on. Spawning anywhere else will close the game.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 8:52am

The commander emp blur gets permanently stuck on in spectate mode.

The screen shake and death sound can also get stuck in a loop, playing every few seconds in spectate mode. It happened when cycling quickly through the player list; I did not let the screen fully load before cycling to the next player in 1st person view.
The fact that someone has an opinion, doesn't make their opinion a fact. Making just arguments first requires an acknowledgement of intellectual humility, while valid arguments require you to not commit fallacies of logic and rhetoric.

• "Ghost" has been banned

Date of registration
: Nov 27th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 4:50pm

Exactly this. When I die I wait for 10 seconds before going into my loadout page. It's only 10 seconds, in games that last 20+ minutes, not really a big deal if it's that easily avoidable, if it was an inevitable bug that could not be avoided by any means, of course it would be game breaking.
I try to control it, but sometimes people come out of nowhere when I don't see anyone near me on the map. Also, I have a habit of checking the loadout screen after I die when I'm keeping track of how many kills I need to unlock more attachments for the gun I'm using, so having to pause just for that is annoying. Regardless of whether it's avoidable or not, it still basically kicks you out of the remainder of the game, and most players won't know what causes it, even though we do. I didn't know the exact cause until I saw it on here, and by then it'd already happened to me several times.