Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 12:57pm

in Defuse mode suddenly with no foreseeable warning or indication the cam view turns on switching to a random team mate leading in 90% to you getting killed. It can happen to one player or several at the same time.
Bizarrly enough you can still control your character, I saw myself lobbing nades from a team mates perspective last night....lol ^^
I would say that's game-breaking though.

M320 nades sometimes don't do any damage to choppers (happened once). ;(
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Apr 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 9:50am

I don't know if anybody made a post about it already but : HEADGLITCHERS !! NO NO NO AGAIN !!
I really hoped that they will fix that in BF4 but of course they DIDNT!
I hate when there is just a tiny tiny top of somebodys head (maybe from forehead to top) and he still fire at you... You cant see a weapon or anything = you just taking hits.
JOIN MY PLATOON - GROM TEAM (we use AN-94)

Date of registration
: Apr 29th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 10:08am

After stealth nerf you cannot replenish mortars from ammo box/pouches, it will replenish only at respawn. But after initial mortar deploy you cannot replenish hand grenades from ammo box/pouch which I assume is a bug.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 2:16pm

I don't know if anybody made a post about it already but : HEADGLITCHERS !! NO NO NO AGAIN !!
I really hoped that they will fix that in BF4 but of course they DIDNT!
I hate when there is just a tiny tiny top of somebodys head (maybe from forehead to top) and he still fire at you... You cant see a weapon or anything = you just taking hits.
That's not a bug, that's just a result of the game positioning your gun square between your eyes.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 2:21pm

A Redditor has found that the GULF OF OMAN 2014 Naval AA Gun shoots down friendly aircraft.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=51458c985…912%21106&sff=1

Ohhhh, cue the trolling!
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 2:46pm

tank shakes like a wind-up toy
drives me insane, should be fixed
not game-breaking but major
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Date of registration
: Jun 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 8:29pm

Battlelog: The China Rising assignments "OPEN FIRE", "NEED ONLY ONE" and "MULTI TALENT" are not having their "Get a kill with" award requirements counted, even though you've finished the assignment.
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 680 2GB | CPU: AMD FX-8150 3.6 GHz | RAM: 16GB 1866 MHz | PSU: 750 Watt | OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "sneath" (Dec 21st 2013, 2:00pm)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 11:26pm

Air Superiority: It is possible to be ejected from your air vehicle. This allows you to engage the enemy as infantry.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 12:18am

Massive update under way finally, all posts up to this point will be read and added or merged into an already existing entry. Also adding a new feature to the list.

Edit 1: Part one of list update done, all fixed or redundant entries have been removed (Over 30)

Edit 2: All new bugs either accounted for or not included as they already have been put on the list at an earlier date.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "yugas42" (Dec 4th 2013, 2:07am)

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 3:02am

As of today at least on battlelog my C4 kills are not accounted for. Had at least 10 today and my killcount is stuck at 61 still. I first blamed it on the "sound bug" and therefore the crash BF4 had, but even in rounds that I fully took part in they did not count in the stats page of battlelog. However they did count for K/D etc. so this might be just the same as the kills with the new weapons where not shown til last week.

I seems to be even worse: I've read in the official forums that support C4 kills don't appear in your stats at all. Can't confirm it yet though, but 98 kills seems way too less to me ;)

And found something, not a real bug, but still funny: I could join on some servers running China Rising maps but not marked as China Rising servers. This will cause the game to crash as soon as you joined the server :D