Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,272)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, November 29th 2013, 10:45pm

As of today at least on battlelog my C4 kills are not accounted for. Had at least 10 today and my killcount is stuck at 61 still. I first blamed it on the "sound bug" and therefore the crash BF4 had, but even in rounds that I fully took part in they did not count in the stats page of battlelog. However they did count for K/D etc. so this might be just the same as the kills with the new weapons where not shown til last week.

I killed 2 guys and their attack boat with a C4 jet ski today and in the end of the round screen I still had 0/1 C4 Kills for Need Only One assignment. I also fulfilled the other requirements to get the assignment in this round, but I didn't get the sniper rifle. :thumbdown:

Ah shit, I never ever thought about the assignment for the L96. My mates and I wanted to give it a shot on our server later. If that does not work it would definitely be awful. The game itself must count it though as it counts towards the total kills and you can see them on the report. The assignments tend to be a bit buggy as well though, I still have some in my end of orund report though I already unlocked them. It would fit though that they mess up something like this.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, November 29th 2013, 11:17pm

As of today at least on battlelog my C4 kills are not accounted for. Had at least 10 today and my killcount is stuck at 61 still. I first blamed it on the "sound bug" and therefore the crash BF4 had, but even in rounds that I fully took part in they did not count in the stats page of battlelog. However they did count for K/D etc. so this might be just the same as the kills with the new weapons where not shown til last week.

I killed 2 guys and their attack boat with a C4 jet ski today and in the end of the round screen I still had 0/1 C4 Kills for Need Only One assignment. I also fulfilled the other requirements to get the assignment in this round, but I didn't get the sniper rifle. :thumbdown:

Were you playing as support?

The C4 kill has to be done as recon, as for some reason the game treats support C4 and recon C4 as different weapons.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,272)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Friday, November 29th 2013, 11:23pm

Were you playing as support?

The C4 kill has to be done as recon, as for some reason the game treats support C4 and recon C4 as different weapons.

Ha this would make sense! As it was just today that I used the C4 on support extensively for the first time. I thought it might divert the kills through the classes, even if it is essentially the same weapon, as it does with the grenades and knives.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, November 29th 2013, 11:34pm

@Labby
Actually I was. But why can't they specify that I have to the C4 kill as a recon in the assignment description?
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 8:08am

My vehicle unlocks is bugged

It shows up as 102/105

But I can use ALL my unlocks in all rounds.

I'm a tsundere tentacle

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Riesig" (Nov 30th 2013, 11:30am)

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 7:49pm

Ammo boxes don't show up on the minimap while medipacks do.

Tested if they show up if you have no ammo/use "request ammo". Negative. Tested with random team mates ammo box on a live server. Confirmed to apply to your own ammo boxes too.

Same for packs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Contortrix" (Nov 30th 2013, 8:03pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 3rd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 4:09pm

The Indirect Fire upgrade path is seriously messed up. Half the time you don't gain the benefit of the 'Extra Ammo Bag' perk, and I can't figure out when and how this happens.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 3:44am

A Redditor has found that the GULF OF OMAN 2014 Naval AA Gun shoots down friendly aircraft.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=51458c985…912%21106&sff=1
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 4:37am

I switched sides yesterday on a paracel server with 5 or so minutes of my XP boost left and it changed it back up to 1 hr. Haven't been able to recreate it yet tho :(
theaha for president!!!

"RIP Flare Glitch. 10/1/13-11/25/13. The game will never be the same without you." - Labby

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 12:30pm

The Indirect Fire upgrade path is seriously messed up. Half the time you don't gain the benefit of the 'Extra Ammo Bag' perk, and I can't figure out when and how this happens.
That also applies to the Engineer Anti-Tank tree. I usually have to de-select it and then re-select it every round.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.