Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, November 27th 2013, 1:23pm

I just got a Conquest Service Star playing Rush.

I am getting a Fast Attack Craft Service star every round I play. :D No points though, just in the report and the scoreboard after match it appears.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 1:00am

Fall damage is often sometimes erratic and unpredictable: vaulting off the "bridge" in the mall (D) on shanghai does something like 83 damage for a 3 meter drop.
Vaulting down the left stairs on op. locker outside US deployment (A) can even be considered instant kill.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 8:56am

Because vaulting gives you a speed boost. -> you hit the ground with more force.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 3:35pm

Yeah, that's a totally sensible thing to have in gameplay. Not. I don't think it's working as intended and thus claim it to be a bug.

Also, the little red "you've been hit from that direction!" indicator doesn't indicate anything useful. Sometimes it seems to point the exact opposite direction, but overall it's completely meaningless.

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Dec 9th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 4:00pm

Also, the little red "you've been hit from that direction!" indicator doesn't indicate anything useful. Sometimes it seems to point the exact opposite direction, but overall it's completely meaningless.

Yes, even with low ping players... I got killed many times because I was turning to the wrong direction.

"Top 0.0% in all categories, and first place in all categories, and golden medal in all categories, and I'm the bestest in all categories and oh I'm so proud of myself..."

Date of registration
: Dec 9th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 4:19pm

Okay, I've found 2 new bugs again.

Laser guided missile on fast attack crafts doesn't work as intended. The missile model and the actual location of the missile is different. Very different :)
You can see in the video as the missile hits a concrete wall totally out of the way.
Fast attack craft laser guided missile bug - YouTube

Shotgun circle crosshair (hipfire) is disappearing after playing a while. I don't know what triggers it, but it's very annoying.
This is a very old bf3 bug, which was carried over to bf4... Shame on you dice.

"Top 0.0% in all categories, and first place in all categories, and golden medal in all categories, and I'm the bestest in all categories and oh I'm so proud of myself..."

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "afr0ninja" (Nov 28th 2013, 6:26pm)

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, November 29th 2013, 10:37am

After being revived you can no longer peek out from cover.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, November 29th 2013, 4:23pm

As of today at least on battlelog my C4 kills are not accounted for. Had at least 10 today and my killcount is stuck at 61 still. I first blamed it on the "sound bug" and therefore the crash BF4 had, but even in rounds that I fully took part in they did not count in the stats page of battlelog. However they did count for K/D etc. so this might be just the same as the kills with the new weapons where not shown til last week.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 29th 2013, 10:17pm

The Type-95B-1 (chinese bullpup carbine) has its sight attachments misaligned while moving ads. Impact point is somewhat offset in the direction you're NOT moving to. Same issue as with all shotguns (and possibly a whole lot of 75% movementspeed weapons more). Laser pointer dot indicates true point of impact. Also, like any bullpup weapon it loses the higher movementspeed with any optic attached.

Edit: saw that's already mentioned, but you forgot the shotguns. They suffer the same misalignment.

Edit#2: The TUGS can't be deployed in the hallway between the kitchen and the maintenance room between A and B.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zormau" (Nov 29th 2013, 10:31pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, November 29th 2013, 10:34pm

As of today at least on battlelog my C4 kills are not accounted for. Had at least 10 today and my killcount is stuck at 61 still. I first blamed it on the "sound bug" and therefore the crash BF4 had, but even in rounds that I fully took part in they did not count in the stats page of battlelog. However they did count for K/D etc. so this might be just the same as the kills with the new weapons where not shown til last week.

I killed 2 guys and their attack boat with a C4 jet ski today and in the end of the round screen I still had 0/1 C4 Kills for Need Only One assignment. I also fulfilled the other requirements to get the assignment in this round, but I didn't get the sniper rifle. :thumbdown:
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3