Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 11:05am

Also, if you die firing your PDW, upon being revived, it will play the firing animation until you actually fire again (confirmed P90 and MP7).

I've had the same on M249 and a couple others as well

Keep forgetting about posting bugs... There are just too many to remember after each round ;o

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 2:07pm

With the Saiga-12 and HAWK (and I'm sure the DBV-12), using slugs (not sure about other ammo types) disables the partial reload feature.

For example, equip buck with the Saiga and the reload is broken into 3 parts. Takes out mag, inserts mag, charges the weapon. If you switch weapons after/before any of those sequences the reload will resume where it left off. Example, if he removes the mag and inserts a new one, then you switch to pistol, when you switch back to the Saiga he will simply charge it and you will be ready to fire.

When you use slugs, however, switching weapons during any part of the reload resets the reload sequence to the beginning.

I did take video of this, but FRAPS took it in 3 chunks and I currently don't have any editing software to combine them into one (why did Microsoft stop giving you movie-maker with Windows? It was very basic but it worked...), and on top of that YouTube always take 3 years to upload anything and my image hosting website apparently stopped accepting video formats.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 2:16pm

The fake reload is back. You reload, don't interrupt it by doing something else of course, it finishes but no ammo is added to your magazine.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 2:48pm

Here ya go:

BF4 shotgun slug reload error - YouTube

Windows Movie Maker sucks, super laggy, or that could be the 12GB 2:19 long video FRAPS recorded :rolleyes:
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 3:03pm

Hardcore Mode MAV does not appear to spawn with an EMP Dart loaded.

Also, if you die firing your PDW, upon being revived, it will play the firing animation until you actually fire again (confirmed P90 and MP7).

Same happens with the G18 pistol, I have a video of it.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 4:55pm

If you get revived using the P90 with the laser sight, your crosshair will be at max spread until you fire a shot. Not sure if it's dependand on the laser sight but that's what I was using.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 7:17pm

Battlelog keeps resetting my tracked unlocks, even replacing them with stuff I already have.

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 11:31pm

Upon being shot by the enemy MAA, the SU-50 stealth jet gives no warning (audio, shake). The red damage direction indicator works (i think).
Can someone confirm?

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, November 18th 2013, 2:27am

The fake reload is back. You reload, don't interrupt it by doing something else of course, it finishes but no ammo is added to your magazine.

Yes, happened quite a lot to me too.

Some weapons will fire without clicking after getting revived until you click or mag is empty (I don't remember which ones).

Date of registration
: Nov 17th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, November 18th 2013, 6:25am

Some bugs:

* 0 0 K/D when logged in should be removed from "win/loss" and
"skills" unless the player was active for more than a minute or active at all.

* login in to a multi-player server and doing nothing/not deploying will result in loss/win and skill gain/decrease.
Usually negative skill advancement after crash.

* crashes should not count as loss/win, only K/D, assist etc should count after crashing.

* the "skill" thing picks up allot of false alarms from above states (not sure what skill is in this game).

but these aren't bug,this is just how the coding works,it's unfair sure,but that's how it works from ever.
That is a biased view considered that many similar bugs are listed. I.e., non technical bugs such as;

"-Most awards and Xp Boosts seem to only award partial credit; Ribbons do not give xp, but medals do, xp boosts may only give half of their boost value

-In Hardcore game mode friendlies to not have labels above them."

Those could easily be "just how the game works", as well as many other bugs that are listed. It is reasonable to assume, for instance if you only login to the deployment screen and never plays, that after crashing stats should not count as win/loss (etc).