Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 1:55am

Baserape/ Chopper steal is incredibly easy on Shanghai Conquest large. This definitely needs to be fixed.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,678)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 2:16am

Baserape/ Chopper steal is incredibly easy on Shanghai Conquest large. This definitely needs to be fixed.

Thats not a bug, that's working as intended, now that the Stationary AA on CN side actually fires bullets instead of mean looks, that's just a map design flaw, I don't know if there's a thread up about that, but take it there instead.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 5:46am

Reported from my brother and he has no idea why: Upon joining a TDM server, the Battlelog Comcenter will immediately display "Leaving Level" and shut down the game. This is different from closing the game or being kicked from a server.

Also, the Comcenter may not properly display what server you or your friends are playing on (ie "BLAH BLAH BLAH'S SERVER FOR BLAH BLAH BLAH" when you are actually on the Test Range or "CMW 12: BLAH BLAH BLAH" being displayed even though you are currently on a "=U= Rock" server.) Presumably, this is due to Battlelog fetching a server name in a cache or server history instead of the current server.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 6:36am

uhm... does this count as a bug?
Operation locker - That's a frikkin quad - YouTube

SILENCED LMG TEAM! - Battlefield 4 - YouTube
14:59
he literally loses part of his pistol(graphic bug then)
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kataklism" (Nov 16th 2013, 7:01am)

Antarctica

Land of the Penguins

(40)

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2013

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 7:14am

A commander probably put that up there using vehicle drop.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 11:52am

A commander probably put that up there using vehicle drop.

Yeah all commander launched assets end up floating like 30 meters above, making commander limited to only UAV spam on that map...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(642)

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 12:39pm

I have isolated the cause of the "missile jam" bug and can replicate it with 100% certainty.

The issue arises when, after firing your first missile, you break lock with the target (could be that the target flared/ecmd or that you simply switched to guns) and as you are reacquiring the lock you press the "fire" button before the hard lock is complete. It only takes one press to jam it. A simple work around would logically be not to "pre-fire" and wait for the hard tone but here's where the problem is: If you wait for the tone then press fire but your target flares right before and you lose the lock, then you've jammed and have to wait for the other one to reload.

Edit: Effected items - Heatseeking and Passive Radar missiles on STL, ATK Jets and ATK SCT Helicopters. MAA is not effected by this bug. I looked at the MAA and noticed that it had an "unlock time" of .5 whereas the heatseekers/PR had this set to -1.0. Curious, I looked at the laser guided missile to see what it was set as and it turned out to be set at -1.0 as well. Sure enough I can replicate the bug with laser guided missiles on jets. So while I don't know that this "unlock time" is the cause/cure I can say definitively that any missile with multiple ammo and an unlock time of -1.0 has this bug.

Edit 2: Got a dev response.

Edit 3: Well turns out it's not the "unlock" thing. I can get the bug to appear on the MAA. You just have to get the MAA to a point where it is at 1:0 ammo and then follow the steps about having a broken lock. It's difficult to have those circumstances in game which is why it's not nearly as noticeable on the MAA as it is on jets/heli. Must be a deeper root cause for this.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "rainkloud" (Nov 17th 2013, 4:31am)

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 2:39pm

Javelin fired at a laser-locked helicopter will do no damage to the helicopter if it is moving at moderate-high horizontal speed.
(on the other hand, SRAW fired at laser-locked helicopter does do its full damage - just adding that as evidence the above must be a bug)

I searched this thread and didn't find this report, I can't believe.
This can happen with normal locks with the javelin too. Tanks don't need to run IR smoke to avoid javelins, they only need to drive in reverse at a moderate speed to dodge the $78,000 missile.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(642)

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 3:28pm

The Chinese and Russian IFV's are using the file for the KORNET Tow instead of the one for IFV's. This gives them a 5 second auto replenishment advantage over the American IFV.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, November 16th 2013, 8:03pm

I don't get kick/disconnect messages anymore. The game just suddenly goes to loading screen and closes with no reason why...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!