Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, November 15th 2013, 11:29am

NoctyrneSAGA, yeah that's exactly what it looks like! It felt way too organic to the game to be some GFX or driver issue. I hope there's a hotfix for this since it is a bloody nuisance when it happens in the mid of a firefight.
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration
: Jan 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, November 15th 2013, 1:25pm

NoctyrneSAGA, yeah that's exactly what it looks like! It felt way too organic to the game to be some GFX or driver issue. I hope there's a hotfix for this since it is a bloody nuisance when it happens in the mid of a firefight.

I find this effect sickening and more than just an annoyance. IMO this needs fixed ASAP, and takes precedence over anything else. Probably doesn't affect everyone the same way, but for those it does - like me - it is really bad.
Swyck

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, November 15th 2013, 2:04pm

You can apparently scale the mountains on russian base in locker to overlook their spawn area way more than you should.. No clue how it's done but I have a screenshot of 2 people sitting up there

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, November 15th 2013, 2:18pm

Battlelog: server browser's live gamestate display (i.e. remaining tickets in CQ, kills in TDM) fail to load.

Minor: The MTAR and L85 currently are not considered bullpup-type weapons by the game, moving at default rifle/carbine speeds (regardless of sight options) and apparently not having adjusted spread numbers as well. Same for the SAR-21, although it's probably intentional there.

Visual only: The player's hand clips through the laser pointer attachment on the MP7.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 15th 2013, 8:22pm

@Aenonar

I actually figured that out after being killed by a squad up there. TheMightyVoice/Jesus uploaded a video to youtube and he sent it to DICE.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, November 15th 2013, 8:48pm

IIRC the chromatic blur thing was actually in one build of the game. I'm not sure which, but it was a late alpha build, possibly gamescom. I noticed it, and assumed it was a commander EMP or something. As far as I know it was there before, and missing on launch, I just hadn't really put two and two together at the time. Have to agree it's really annoying, the best solution (if it is indeed the same effect) is just to play on non-commander servers, which do exist.. Problem of course being that you no longer have a commander..

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 15th 2013, 9:27pm

@Zormau

They said they disabled live scoreboard due to server instability issues.
Data Browser

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Sep 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, November 15th 2013, 9:39pm

Javelin fired at a laser-locked helicopter will do no damage to the helicopter if it is moving at moderate-high horizontal speed.
(on the other hand, SRAW fired at laser-locked helicopter does do its full damage - just adding that as evidence the above must be a bug)

I searched this thread and didn't find this report, I can't believe.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 15th 2013, 9:53pm

@theduder

Presumably because none of us have actually touched the FGM-148 JAVELIN.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, November 15th 2013, 10:50pm

@theduder

Presumably because none of us have actually touched the FGM-148 JAVELIN.

Don't think I'll touch it again after it did 25 damage to a RHIB.... Didn't even kill the guy inside... He just got onto the gun and killed me instantly from ~100 meters.... -.-

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again