Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, November 8th 2013, 12:45am

One bug I found (probably game-breaking) is that you are essentially granted invincibility frames while you are in the process of countering someone's melée attack. Found that out after dumping a full magazine into a dude that was counter-knifing one of my squadmates. what the deuce :cursing:
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, November 8th 2013, 2:05am

TV missiles are unplayable right now... the delay between mouse movement and actual movement of the missile make it impossible to hit helis.

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, November 8th 2013, 2:12am

TV missiles are unplayable right now... the delay between mouse movement and actual movement of the missile make it impossible to hit helis.
I've been able to hit helis just fine with the TV missiles, the controls are slow for a reason, and were slow in BF3 too. I don't think there's any bug to be recorded here.

R

tits pls

(2,621)

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, November 8th 2013, 2:16am

The trick to using boat TVs is to barely move your mouse, or just to move it really slowly. There is some seriously fucked acceleration.
Move mouse 1cm slow, crosshair/TV moves 1cm
Move mouse 1cm fast, crosshair/TV moves 5cm
^this isn't accurate at all, but its just a way to visualize what i'm talking about

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 8th 2013, 2:21am

The trick to using boat TVs is to barely move your mouse, or just to move it really slowly. There is some seriously fucked acceleration.
Move mouse 1cm slow, crosshair/TV moves 1cm
Move mouse 1cm fast, crosshair/TV moves 5cm
^this isn't accurate at all, but its just a way to visualize what i'm talking about
It's negative mouse acceleration, same mechanic tank turrets have. The faster you move it the less responsive the turret/missile becomes, BF3 TV missiles did the same exact thing. The mechanic is nothing new.

Antarctica

Land of the Penguins

(40)

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2013

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, November 8th 2013, 3:58am

Sometimes my soldier goes half deaf for the rest of a round, not totally deaf, but hard of hearing as if an explosion just went off near him. I have no idea how it happens, but it seems to be triggered by spawning.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Antarctica" (Nov 8th 2013, 4:15am) with the following reason: Clarification.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 8th 2013, 5:55am

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 8th 2013, 6:00am

Hey guys, missed my self-imposed update deadline today, will be updating it tomorrow once I have access to my main computer again, I was out of the house most of the night. On the to-do list tomorrow is adding new entries, resorting some things, removing patched bugs, and compiling a list of some of the most common bugs to test over the weekend.

Date of registration
: Jun 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, November 8th 2013, 9:09am

Hey guys, missed my self-imposed update deadline today, will be updating it tomorrow once I have access to my main computer again, I was out of the house most of the night. On the to-do list tomorrow is adding new entries, resorting some things, removing patched bugs, and compiling a list of some of the most common bugs to test over the weekend.

Can I still add three more bugs to my list on page 26 or should I make a new post?
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 680 2GB | CPU: AMD FX-8150 3.6 GHz | RAM: 16GB 1866 MHz | PSU: 750 Watt | OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sneath" (Nov 8th 2013, 3:21pm)

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, November 8th 2013, 11:07am

Minimap zoom is reseted on Auto each round ... Makes the minimap almost useless since you can't reliably know the distance at witch the doritos are ...
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite