Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 9:59am

Honestly that stuff should be pretty obvious.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 10:22am

Haha that's as far from truth as possible.
People will just stick to their fuck you dice mantra :P

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 10:23am

Apparently they rolled out a server update today that fixes two more server side crashes. Wonder when they release the client side crash fixes.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 10:28am

when it's ready (c)

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 10:34am

the m34 area of damage trapasses walls,terrain and roofs.

contortrix:it's pretty obvious FOR US,but imagine all those people that doesn't even know how much time it taken making this compared to battlefield 3.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kataklism" (Nov 7th 2013, 10:40am)

Date of registration
: Jun 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 10:40am

Visual:
- When you get killed while you're in a helicopter, the killcam will jitter like crazy.
- When you fire a TV-missile from an attack boat, your screen will jitter like crazy.
- When using the Guided Shell on certain MBT's, you'll still have the Regular Shell crosshairs.
- When you go prone on the edge of the highest roof above the D-objective in Conquest Large on Zavod 311 while facing E, complete parts of the map will disappear.
- When you enter a new MBT from the spawn screen you'll end up with a zoomed out cockpit.

Battlelog for the browser:
- Server browser, the option to sort servers by ping doesn't "stick" when you change the server filter, this is rather strange because it worked just fine in BF3 Battlelog.
- Soldier page, if Conquest Domination is in your Top Game Modes then it won't fit. Probably because it's supposed to be just "Domination" and not "Conquest Domination", DICE renamed it. Example: X

- Loadout, when you've applied a paint to the QBS-09 shotgun and saved your Loadout, go back to the main Loadout screen and then customize your QBS-09 again, strangely the paint is now back on default.
- Assignments, the China Rising assignments "OPEN FIRE", "NEED ONLY ONE" and "MULTI TALENT" are not having their "Get a kill with" award requirements counted, even though you've finished the assignment.
- Assignments, one of the award requirements for the "PHANTOM PROSPECT" assignment says "Score 100 kills with Main battle tanks" but the counter says you need 200.
- Assignments, one of the award requirements for the "MADE IN CHINA" assignment says "Obtain 50 kills with the QBZ-92 handgun", but it should be the "QSZ-92 handgun" like on the Unlocks page.
- Assignments, one of the award requirements for the "MADE IN CHINA" assignment says "Obtain 100 kills with the QBS-09 shotgun", there are two spaces after "QBS-09" instead of one.
- Unlocks, the ACE 23 Master Dog Tag seems to be missing, this means that the Dog Tag won't pop up in-game when you've obtained 500 kills.

Battlelog in-game (backspace on PC):
- When you're tracking assignments it will show these assignments as already completed even though you only completed them halfway.
- When you've previously clicked on an assignment you're tracking to check your progress, then closed the in-game battlelog and opened it again later to check your progress again, then it will still show the progress of this assignment. However, it is not updated. You have to click on "Back" first, let the in-game Battlelog refresh itself, and then click the assignment you want to see your progress of again.

Battlelog app for iOS:
- The app will only update your stats (current level, weapon progress and assignment progress) if you close the app in the app switcher and then re-open it again or if you log out and log in again.
- Home, shows the assignments you're tracking as already completed even though you only completed them halfway.
- Soldier, you can break the "only-scroll-up-and-down-mechanic" by placing you finger on the soldier portrait and moving it around.
- Soldier, the progress bars for Campaign and Assignments are missing, which is weird because they are present in Battlelog for the browser.
- Soldier > Unlocks, shows all shotgun and sniper rifle Battle Pickups, which is weird because they don't show these in Battlelog for the browser (USAS-12, USAS-12 FLIR, AMR-2, M82A3 MID, AMR-2 MID, AMR-2 CQB, M82A3 CQB, M82A3).
- Soldier > Assignments, doesn't show the tracking-icon (looks like crosshairs) on the assignments you're tracking, which is weird because they do show these in Battlelog for the browser.
- Soldier > Assignments, when you tap on an assignment to check your progress it will say "Unknown" where the Reward Requirements should be.
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 680 2GB | CPU: AMD FX-8150 3.6 GHz | RAM: 16GB 1866 MHz | PSU: 750 Watt | OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

This post has been edited 38 times, last edit by "sneath" (Jan 9th 2014, 11:26am) with the following reason: Edited based on feedback by kataklism and Knetsch

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 10:45am

I keep getting "couldn't connect to server" errors when trying to join more often than not.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 11:00am

@Octopuss - The only problem is that.... We're like 50 people here with nowhere close to 1000 hours yet the bugs are just rolling in in just a few days D; But yeah, EA forcing them to release is probably the biggest reason.. But some of these really obvious bugs should have been spotted, or just not happened at all.. And a lot were spotted in the beta even...

Whenever the game crashes and not the server, for some reason I keep getting "something went wrong" despite that the server is still fully functioning :|

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 11:02am

@Octopuss - The only problem is that.... We're like 50 people here with nowhere close to 1000 hours yet the bugs are just rolling in in just a few days D; But yeah, EA forcing them to release is probably the biggest reason.. But some of these really obvious bugs should have been spotted, or just not happened at all.. And a lot were spotted in the beta even...

Whenever the game crashes and not the server, for some reason I keep getting "something went wrong" despite that the server is still fully functioning :|
Spotting bugs is only one thing, fixing them is another. Most software these days ship with a huge list of "known issues".
bob

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(920)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 11:10am

When BF4.exe crashes, I can't find it in task manager, I tried to restart Firefox, Origin, nothing works ... Only thing I found is to log out from my Windows session, then re log in, and only then it works ...
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrT3a" (Nov 7th 2013, 11:17am)