Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, November 4th 2013, 10:02pm

Battlelog:

-There is no queue to join a server.
-Servers cannot be favorited from the full server page.

These have been fixed.

I didn't get a screen-shot, but the .44 + laser has the same issue as the 1911. I wonder if it effects all handguns. Still haven't noticed it being a problem on any primaries I have used yet.

i did the old "use clear tape and draw a dot on the center of your screen" trick, and i can confirm that the laser dot actually points dead center of your screen. the irons for a lot of pistols, on the other hand, are positioned slightly lower. this includes the compact 45 and m1911.

so it's basically like in borderlands 2 with some characters? well, with i ronsight i ever prefered having the shot center a bit higher then the sight itself,in fact when in the beta with the dmr i always played with zeroing at 200-400 meters especially on the iron sights...
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, November 4th 2013, 10:15pm

@ rainkloud

This definitely is not a bug everyone has, and I can't figure out what triggers it either, I would be surprised if it was actually hardware related, but it's starting to look that way. These are my results: Battlefield 4 TV Missile testing - YouTube

The only jet not included there is the Warthog, and maybe it's a bug related to just that plane, i'm not sure if you tested any other ones.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, November 4th 2013, 11:48pm

Every single time the building starts falling the game crashes.... -.-' Told everyone not to destroy it and what do they do? -.-

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Aug 11th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 12:29am

Dunno if its said yet, but during the campaign, sixth mission, the driver of the helicopter that appears doesnt actually go away, and once he passes a mountain he suddenly starts to walk. If you dont go stealth or are seen, he runs toward you, and if your teammates attack him (as hes running to you, underwater, under the dam), the game will crash and will not load the mission unless restarted. Seen in one of the new topics I made.

Antarctica

Land of the Penguins

(40)

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2013

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 5:12am

My vehicle stats aren't changing on Battlelog. I played 2 games of only Mobile AA before realizing this, I'm not sure if other vehicles are having this problem.
The leaderboards picture is the one that displays correct information.

Vehicle stats:

Spoiler Spoiler

Leaderboard:

Spoiler Spoiler

This problem is also happening when I look at my assignments, the game told me I completed two of them, but Battlelog tells me I didn't.
Honestly, I think it's happening with every stat except for the battle reports section of overview.

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 11:35am

Found a bug in Singleplayer:

In mission 3, when you start over from the checkpoint where Kovic falls down the ladder whie holding a rocket launcher (I used the HVM), you'll stande there unable to move and the cutscene will continue without you, and once it's over, nothing happens. I guess this is caused by the pick-up-gun-animation.

mmacola

Console Testing Bro

(137)

Date of registration
: Nov 23rd 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 2:12pm

The Jet TV missile bug is Test Range specific (I guess). Get on the jet, land it and dismount. The jet will explode shortly after (2 seconds maybe). Since when you're on the TV screen you're technically off the Jet, it explodes.

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 3:30pm

Visual bug.
Spamming reload after empty reload (to acquire B.I.T.Ch) won't trigger reload animation, weapon will still reload.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 4:48pm

The Jet TV missile bug is Test Range specific (I guess). Get on the jet, land it and dismount. The jet will explode shortly after (2 seconds maybe). Since when you're on the TV screen you're technically off the Jet, it explodes.

Oh yeah.... that instant explode after landing is really annoying... Sure if it lands somewhere weird but, I wanted to have a look at the camo :|

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 5:09pm

It it a bug or by design that guns always start as full auto even if the last time I used them (in different game) I had them on say burst?
Either way it's pretty annoying, because I repeatedly find myself using AKU-12 in full auto.