Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:18pm

Visual bug:
Damaged vehicles show ammo icon instead of repair icon (at least for scout choppers, piloting, TPP).

Arctic_Howler

Unregistered

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:26pm

Game Breaker

Unknown specifically the cause, but game can freeze randomly and when you launch a multiplayer game, it will freeze during start-up load and cause it to crash... the freezing happens in campaign too, but not during test range... hence the unknown factor...

Running GTX260 for GPU, been told that might be the cause, but it's questionable as to why it freezes on all but the test range...

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:45pm

Running GTX260 for GPU, been told that might be the cause, but it's questionable as to why it freezes on all but the test range...
Because nothing happens on the test range.

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 2:14am

for bullpup weapons, if you attach any kind of optics to them, they lose their ADS strafing speed bonus. they might lose their bullpup modifiers completely, but that will require more testing.

observed on A-91, type 95B, AUG A3, SAR-21. PDW bullpups (PDW-R etc) are not affected, because they get that bonus by default.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 3:13am

In hardcore mode or maybe servers with friendly fire on, claymores are indiscriminate.

I watched mine blow up a teammate.

Speaking of which, TKs don't show up in the kill feed. in wonder if half the people even realize they are TKing.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

HenryR94

Unregistered

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 3:30am

Can't play online at all PS3.

In my case, i can get into games but, when it comes to deploying to join the actual game. A big lag spike stops all sounds and freezes my Ps3 completely for 2 seconds. Then sound can be heard again. All i see after that is a black screen followed by me restarting my PS3 because it froze. I've tried playing this on 6 different Ps3's and all of them give the same result. While my brothers don't have this problem on the same Ps3 we all use. I'm guessing this is only on my account. If anyone knows what to do about my situation please tell me.

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 6:13am

for bullpup weapons, if you attach any kind of optics to them, they lose their ADS strafing speed bonus. they might lose their bullpup modifiers completely, but that will require more testing.

observed on A-91, type 95B, AUG A3, SAR-21. PDW bullpups (PDW-R etc) are not affected, because they get that bonus by default.
The 338-Recon also doesn't receive its ADS strafe speed bonus when an optic is equipped. It only has this advantage with iron sights.

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 6:23am

This list would have been updated today, following my 2-day schedule, but I've just now gotten back from SAT testing, and community service work for the past 18 hours, so i'll do this in the morning, thanks for your findings guys..

*Obligatory 'I'm not dead' post*

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,156)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 6:46am

Upon spawning on a squadmate, pressing the jump button may launch the player in a random direction.

Occassionally, revived players will be stuck with the choice to accept or redeploy. However, neither input will be registered. Pressing ESC to Redeploy is impossible since that button is grayed out. Also, the only way to chat is to use ESC and access Team Setup. Furthermore, the player is invincible to everything but a knife attack. Upon being knifed, the player camera will stay locked to where it was when the knife animation ended.

The internally named "Kit Roulette" glitch is still present, manifesting itself when the server is about to crash. The player is unable to spawn and is locked on the spawn screen with the game rapidly cycling through each kit.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 7:43am

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'KikuchiMakoto' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1388 C2.327) - Error loading pbcl

Some servers, especially TDM ones have these
I'm a tsundere tentacle