Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, April 14th 2014, 11:54pm

@Zormau

I highly doubt the issue is going to be fixed.

Demize and sliced lime both have gone dark to be replaced by a new redditor SvartA---- something. The previously reliable and known communication lines have been severed.

Whether it's because they have to manage new projects or they're tired of opening their inbox to be greeted by 1000 "FIX THE GAME" comments, who knows.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 12:40am

Something is wrong with lock tones, sometimes they're silent.

It seems to happen most often with helicopter heatseekers, you'll be facing another helicopter, everything is quiet, then suddenly you hear the incoming missile tone without the preceding lock warnings.

It sounds like active radar missiles be fired at you, except it happens on maps without MAA or Stealth Jets. (Seems to usually happen on Wavebreaker, but then that's pretty much the only map I've played lately)

It doesn't always happen, and I'm not sure what triggers the bug. It might happen with other AA missiles too, but I can't confirm for them.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 8:53pm

Is anyone else able to see other soldier portraits than your currently equipped one in the BL settings? For me it just looks like this [attached image], even though the page is fully loaded. The links to the images themselves appear to be dead if I try to open them via right clicking -> open image.
C0llis has attached the following image:
  • MissingPortraits.jpg

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:29pm

The tricolor desert camo is unlockable through battlepacks, but not selectable in game.

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:18pm

It seems to happen most often with helicopter heatseekers, you'll be facing another helicopter, everything is quiet, then suddenly you hear the incoming missile tone without the preceding lock warnings.

It sounds like active radar missiles be fired at you, except it happens on maps without MAA or Stealth Jets. (Seems to usually happen on Wavebreaker, but then that's pretty much the only map I've played lately)

It doesn't always happen, and I'm not sure what triggers the bug. It might happen with other AA missiles too, but I can't confirm for them.
I get this pretty often but I do get the visual indicator even if there's no tone. I think it's got to do with the sound engine not giving the lock tone enough priority or not having it in memory at that moment (or something like that) cause it seems to happen when there's a lot of stuff going on. I remember turning on the # of channels setting on the prof file a couple of days ago but since I can't reproduce this, I can't tell if its fixed it or not
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:27pm

The tricolor desert camo is unlockable through battlepacks, but not selectable in game.
Yeah, wtf is up with that. I've totally forgotten about that. Unlocked it first day, never saw it in game.
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 2:19am

This has happened to me twice now playing carrier assault, I would die and my screen would show the message as if I was trying to be revived even though no friendlies were near me. If I chose to be revived nothing would happen and the prompt would stay on the screen. If I chose to redeploy, the prompt would vanish but I was not able to respawn for the rest of the round. Anyone else encounter the same issue?

Rizn-Nuke

first!!! denied...

(458)

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 9:46am

Viper and I had a round of Scout helo on Paracel Storm. The Stationary AA on the beached ship kept shooting at us, no matter who owned the flag. Recorded the gameplay if footage is needed. Anybody else ever noticed that?
@Labby

Bullets may have your name on them, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Quoted from "ViperFTW"

"Pff, c'mon. You know I'm like the crazy homeless man who lives in the postbox, everyone ignores me but I'M GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS :DDD"

Spoiler Spoiler

"I don't think I've ever moved THAT fast xD. Next time a bear's chasing me say he'll hack my acount if he catches me xDD" -Vip3rFTW

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 11:11am

Viper and I had a round of Scout helo on Paracel Storm. The Stationary AA on the beached ship kept shooting at us, no matter who owned the flag. Recorded the gameplay if footage is needed. Anybody else ever noticed that?
@Labby
I've had that happen too

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 12:52am

I get this pretty often but I do get the visual indicator even if there's no tone. I think it's got to do with the sound engine not giving the lock tone enough priority or not having it in memory at that moment (or something like that) cause it seems to happen when there's a lot of stuff going on. I remember turning on the # of channels setting on the prof file a couple of days ago but since I can't reproduce this, I can't tell if its fixed it or not
Finally recorded a couple of instances of this: http://youtu.be/jQtpWSmZy1I

Is this what you meant?

EDIT: Reuploaded video cause audio was out of sync