Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,391)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 12:52pm

Why do you bother reporting bugs that are already listed? just ignore them.

Yugas hit us up on TS when you're bored, number of these have been fixed and can be removed.

An entertaining bug to list - AA mines persist when you switch team, and move teams with you.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Darktan13" (Mar 13th 2014, 12:59pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:22pm

It boggles my mind how they screwed up the killcam and didn't notice something was wrong. It's so obvious that I just can't understand it at all. I mean it becomes apparent after ONE round of playing. I never complain about anything but this is pretty hilarious.

Also a Battlelog related bug: shortly after reaching rank 111 all my loadouts were reset. Not sure if there's a connection between both events but that's what happened.

Date of registration
: Sep 4th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:28pm

Why do you bother reporting bugs that are already listed? just ignore them.

Because it takes more time for me to go to the first page and do a search there than just write it in.
I am sure Yugas gets that a lot and I am sure it can be annoying but that's how it works and I am sure people will keep reporting bugs that exist, the best thing for him to do is to not get annoyed, ignore reports of existing bugs - easy, simple, everyone's happy.

If you have something to say to me, try using the quote button next time and be less facetious.
Moving ADS spread values

WoopsyYaya - YouTube(Tipps und Tricks) [Deutsch/HD]

Show Gun Master some love <3 - Vol. 3

Funny quotes

As a main hater on this forum, I say no, it's not worth it.
I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.
AKU-12 stomps it in the nuts and posts the video to WorldStarHipHop.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,391)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 2:09pm

As my post was right after yours, I didn't see any reason to quote you, the comment was neither particularly serious or urgent, nor did it demand a reply.

Whilst a number of times I'm sure he just knows if it's listed or not, it'd be unfair to assume that's always the case. For every bug listing, someones gotta check if it's up there / add it when it's not. It seems unfair to yugas, to make him check time and again, for bugs that are already listed.

Rather than just making frivolous bug reports, forcing yugas to check, we could check the list ourselves, and only report bugs we think haven't been reported yet. whilst it adds a tiny bit of time for us, it means a lot less checking for yugas. Considering how many bugs there are, and how many get fixed, it seems only fair to help him out a little with it.

I'm not going to claim I'm speaking for yugas, and frankly, I didn't think my post needed explaining in the first place. But I'm just saying, we could help out, if even just a little bit, by not throwing up already listed bugs. You're not saving time, you're just shifting time from yourself, to yugas. Just seems unfair and pointless to me.

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 2:37pm

snip

Since he wrote the first few pages I am sure he knows a lot of the bugs that are already there by memory.
This is an assumption of course and you do have a point, we may very well be shifting time from ourselves to Yugas.

I guess the problem might be that people are using the bug thread to subconsciously vent anger at the game and just dump it here, which is probably what I did.
Well, anyway, next time I'll just check and report uncommon bugs.

Quoting helps, people perceive things differently.
When people don't quote me whilst actually challenging my point, I get the impression that they don't want to engage in a discussion, rather they are just saying what they have to say into the open for everyone to hear, kind of as if they are telling you that you are not worthy of their direct attention. It doesn't help that often it's facetious one-liners. I find this rude and I often just ignore these kind of posts.

But that's just my impression, and in this occasion I don't think that's how you wanted to come across.

In general, people can feel free to quote or not to whilst discussing, but they shouldn't be surprised if a.) I ignore their posts. b.) I never see their posts.
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

I have been playing Battlefield since 1942 (the original PC game, not the year).
now I'd jerk off a hobo
With a compensator and angled grip I click people to death like I was playing diablo.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 2:58pm

An entertaining bug to list - AA mines persist when you switch team, and move teams with you.
Does this apply to AT mines/claymores as well?

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,391)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 3:57pm

No, ATmines and such don't suffer from that.

Mostly I'm not using the quote function in any organised fashion, sometimes I use it, sometimes I don't. Usually I use it to respond to an older post, perhaps one on a different page, or in a topic unlikely to be visited without the marker. but if the posts are fresh, particularly if they're on a topic that's gonna be visited a lot ( like this one ) I don't see any reason to. particularly as I use the quick reply function a lot.

You're free to ignore mine and others posts on the basis of quote use or not, but there's no malicious intent behind our lack of quote usage. I don't really mind if you're rude or ignore me, I care if the post is spreading misinformation, falsehoods or is just plain wrong, because I don't think we should display falsehoods. However I admit I've essentially stopped trying to clear up all the accidental stupidity that revolves around mainly the vehicles, because people don't like being told that they're wrong. And take offence at the wording of my posts, rather than engaging with the Content of the post.

Thankfully, almost no-one is actually interested in vehicle stats and discussion on symthic, never have. so it's not a big issue, anyone who cares enough, usually comes to TS or IRC and asks. Or discovers everything for themselves.

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 4:33pm

You're free to ignore mine and others posts on the basis of quote use or not, but there's no malicious intent behind our lack of quote usage. I don't really mind if you're rude or ignore me, I care if the post is spreading misinformation, falsehoods or is just plain wrong, because I don't think we should display falsehoods. However I admit I've essentially stopped trying to clear up all the
Well, you don't have to mind, I am not rude. ^^
Well, it's good that you care actually. I'd say this though, if you changed the way you communicate perhaps people would stop taking offense at the wording of your posts and actually listen to you. It would be much more effective and you would save yourself a lot of time and mental energy because it pre-empts heated arguments.
Moving ADS spread values

Funny quotes

now I'd jerk off a hobo

yugas42

(1,359)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 7:54pm

I can't stress how many times i've said this is how it has always been. This is a day one bug, it is on the list.
why do you bother replying to bugs reports of bugs that are already there? just ignore them
With any luck the more times I reply to it the more people who will see it and not report it again... And a lot of times I can only skim the forums so I end up replying to the posts that would be the shortest answer, I try to be active every day in at least some way, though some days I just really only have a few minutes at a time that I can even read this thread.

Date of registration
: Jan 22nd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 8:35pm

Not sure if anyone else has noticed it yet (a long thread to look through), but they fixed the camo for the MTAR, it's no longer massively faded. Just that it's listed currently in the first post (under 'visual bugs').

One similar thing I've noticed though with the SCAR-H (and SCAR-H SV) is that when applying a camo to it, in first person the camo covers the whole weapon. In third person though, there's no camo on the lower half of the weapon. And all the L96 camos are tinted slightly yellow.