Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:35am

AA missiles are still jamming. Fire a heatseeker, enemy flares, second missile jams and won't fire.
I'd like to see proof of this before I add it to the list. One of my most used vehicles in both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 is MAA and i've never had a missile jam in either game, nor have I ever had heatseekers or passive radar missiles jam. I'm just a bit skeptical this actually exists is all, because no matter how many times my lock has been flared the missiles have worked fine.

That goes for all of these reports by the way, as this is now the official release of the game I would like to have some kind of proof of these bugs, and if you cannot provide proof, some other Symthic members and I can test it for you to try and replicate it. Lots of strange things happened in BF3 that only happened once or twice, and so not every little thing here can be considered a bug, as it may not actually be one.

Updating list after this post is made.

I can confirm the heatseeker jamming bug. It happened in BF3 too. If you fire one then wait for too long the second becomes unusable. I'll have to test some more to find out how long is too long.
Thank you, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a problem rainkloud had individually, I've had a lot of experience with AA missiles but have never encountered this problem.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:37am

AA missiles are still jamming. Fire a heatseeker, enemy flares, second missile jams and won't fire.
I'd like to see proof of this before I add it to the list. One of my most used vehicles in both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 is MAA and i've never had a missile jam in either game, nor have I ever had heatseekers or passive radar missiles jam. I'm just a bit skeptical this actually exists is all, because no matter how many times my lock has been flared the missiles have worked fine.

That goes for all of these reports by the way, as this is now the official release of the game I would like to have some kind of proof of these bugs, and if you cannot provide proof, some other Symthic members and I can test it for you to try and replicate it. Lots of strange things happened in BF3 that only happened once or twice, and so not every little thing here can be considered a bug, as it may not actually be one.

Updating list after this post is made.

I can confirm the heatseeker jamming bug. It happened in BF3 too. If you fire one then wait for too long the second becomes unusable. I'll have to test some more to find out how long is too long.
Thank you, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a problem rainkloud had individually, I've had a lot of experience with AA missiles but have never encountered this problem.

Yeah, I got it as well.

In attack chopper, I got a lock, fired one missile, waited for him to flare, then ASAP locked again and the second missile wouldn't fire. I tried switching to rockets and back and I think it solved it, but I can't confirm that as I crashed before I could attempt another lock.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:50am

Hmm didn't come up in the search so sorry if i missed it and it has been mentioned already in the thread but the way to fix the gadget 1 not rebinding is to bind the underslung button to the same key as well

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:53am

Also i just played defuse for the first time and i had two bugs, one where occasionally if i right clicked it would say following 'me' in the top right as if i was spectaiting while i was still alive. The other bug that made me ragequit was when i came around a corner to fire for the first time in a round it faded to black and blinked back to the start for 0.5 secs before going back to my first person cam to show me dying (it changed before i died, and was the cause). Its like the spectator controls get bugged and roll over into when you are playing or something. Either way i won't be playing defuse until its fixed!

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 1st 2013, 4:36am

Returning Beta Bug:

Occassionally, the game will forget to draw the respawn menu upon death. In Beta, your POV would reamin where you died. Now, the screen turns black. Pressing ESC rectifies this.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Antarctica

Land of the Penguins

(40)

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2013

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, November 1st 2013, 5:00am

So I just got Bf4 Premium today.
Now, in Battlelog, it clearly says I have Premium but these two Premium features for Battlelog are still locked.

R

tits pls

(2,621)

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, November 1st 2013, 5:09am

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it has to do with the leaderboards
As you can see here these are my stats

or
Progression - DARUBENATOR - Battlelog
/ Battlefield 4

Now, if I got into the leaderboards under the general tab, KD and WL are just counted as 0.0

Antarctica

Land of the Penguins

(40)

Date of registration
: Oct 6th 2013

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, November 1st 2013, 5:15am

I can confirm R's problem.

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, November 1st 2013, 5:25am

i've tested it several times and I crash whenever a flash bang goes off on my screen...

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, November 1st 2013, 8:02am

The XM-25 has a reload bug where no matter how much you use it deplete the reserve ammo 100%. For example, you have 5 and 5, fire twice, reload, you now have 5 and 0.

Also, if you run it empty, since the reserve ammo deletes itself you can only have 4 rounds total.

If you'd like evidence I can upload a short video I took to YouTube, or feel free to confirm it yourself.

I'd rather not upload to YouTube, as my little 5 second video will probably take about 4 hours to upload because YouTube is an asshole.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Watcher-45" (Nov 1st 2013, 8:13am)