Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 8:13pm

MBT-LAW is currently immune to ALL countermeasures. it will hit right through active protection, and will circle anyone who uses IR smoke until the smoke fades, then it will hit.

Date of registration
: Jun 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 9:10pm

Whenever I save imput settings it acts like I just pressed alt+enter.

Have a 120hz screen, might be relevant.

I had this in the Beta as well (Havn't played the release version yet). So no, it's not related to your monitor.

I had it as well. Then I realized that my settings were on "Borderless" and not "Fullscreen." Check to make sure that you have "Fullscreen" on and not something else.
I changed to borderless FROM fullscreen and that fixed it.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 9:38pm

Whenever I save imput settings it acts like I just pressed alt+enter.

Have a 120hz screen, might be relevant.

I had this in the Beta as well (Havn't played the release version yet). So no, it's not related to your monitor.

I had it as well. Then I realized that my settings were on "Borderless" and not "Fullscreen." Check to make sure that you have "Fullscreen" on and not something else.
I changed to borderless FROM fullscreen and that fixed it.

Whenever I hit alt+enter, rather than maximizing the game it changes the settings to fullscreen....

Back to regular windowed that actually almost works instead of this borderless shit..-.-

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 9:53pm

Range finder bug with sniper scopes

If you are sporting a sniper rifle without any accessory range finder and subsequently pick up an embedded situational weapons such as M83 Mid which is equipped with a hunter scope and Range finder by pressing y(Xbox 360) and you then drop said rifle after using it or
Cycling the zero... Your original rifle that's in your kit will now have an integrated range finder until you die or switch kits.

This is kind of a useful bug... But I suppose we are all trying to make the game a better place for all.
"Reporting for duty commander" *Cue MEC loading theme*

Gamer tag = xESxMaver1ck911

rainkloud

jet proximity scan <3

(611)

Date of registration
: Apr 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 9:54pm

AA missiles are still jamming. Fire a heatseeker, enemy flares, second missile jams and won't fire.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:23pm

You sure that's not intentional and that the chopper isn't just still untargetable from the flares?

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:36pm

You sure that's not intentional and that the chopper isn't just still untargetable from the flares?

I can attest to this, the problem is a bug in that the missile "fired" after the enemy flared when it stopped mid fire "saving" the second missile. However on a second pass when it says you still have one missile left, you lock and can't fire. Basically you lock try to fire both missiles, only get one off to be flared, think you have a second one since it tells you so, only to find out that no, you don't.

AA missiles are still jamming. Fire a heatseeker, enemy flares, second missile jams and won't fire.

It also happens with the LGMs.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:03am

Sniper scope crosshairs can appear blurry.

Soldier camo is not saved for the next round but weapon camo is.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

yugas42

(1,387)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:17am

I'd like to see proof of this before I add it to the list. One of my most used vehicles in both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 is MAA and i've never had a missile jam in either game, nor have I ever had heatseekers or passive radar missiles jam. I'm just a bit skeptical this actually exists is all, because no matter how many times my lock has been flared the missiles have worked fine.

That goes for all of these reports by the way, as this is now the official release of the game I would like to have some kind of proof of these bugs, and if you cannot provide proof, some other Symthic members and I can test it for you to try and replicate it. Lots of strange things happened in BF3 that only happened once or twice, and so not every little thing here can be considered a bug, as it may not actually be one.

Updating list after this post is made.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, November 1st 2013, 2:29am

I'd like to see proof of this before I add it to the list. One of my most used vehicles in both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 is MAA and i've never had a missile jam in either game, nor have I ever had heatseekers or passive radar missiles jam. I'm just a bit skeptical this actually exists is all, because no matter how many times my lock has been flared the missiles have worked fine.

That goes for all of these reports by the way, as this is now the official release of the game I would like to have some kind of proof of these bugs, and if you cannot provide proof, some other Symthic members and I can test it for you to try and replicate it. Lots of strange things happened in BF3 that only happened once or twice, and so not every little thing here can be considered a bug, as it may not actually be one.

Updating list after this post is made.

I can confirm the heatseeker jamming bug. It happened in BF3 too. If you fire one then wait for too long the second becomes unusable. I'll have to test some more to find out how long is too long.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net