Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

• "marbleduck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 3:14am

Insane vehicle hit dusting

Typically, in BF3, you only noticed the dust shots when it was the single-fire, long delay weapons like the MBT shell and the TV missile. Well, in BF4, it seems that dusting has returned to an even greater extent than it had in Bf3. I know that in the previous game, I never felt what seemed to be a lack in registration on the 30mm cannon, but from my several hours gunning in the attack chopper, I've gotten a huge amount of nerf-30mms. Like I see the explosion against the side of the other helo, but no hitmarker, no damage.

Anyone else getting an inordinately high amount of dusting with the 30mms, or the Boat 25mms?

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Toshiro

I DID choose the ban life

(737)

• "Toshiro" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 10th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 3:27am

I'll do you a favor and not insult you.

You do realize this is the Beta, right?
I'm a cat

You're all mice.

TheMightyVoice

The Pantless Messiah Returns

(1,830)

Date of registration
: May 22nd 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 4:18am

It's mostly to do with tracer misalignment and the like, which there currently is a huge amount of if what I've heard is to be believed.
Eat your heart out, Badger.

Spoiler Spoiler

<elementofprgress> yummm baby jesus
<elementofprgress> but i'd prefer jesus with ketchup

<cloon> women are allowed to play hockey?
<daddygreeenjeans> body checks are a fundamental part of women's suffrage

<Riesig> "... I'M GAY..."

steamboat28: the doctors at the ER found my nipples, too!
steamboat28: it just..y'know...took them a razor and two orderlies.

<Legion> And damn, now I really want some [redacted] penetrator measurements

<Rezal> peipin, why did you tell them you brought your phone?
<Pepin_the_Short> Because theres like a one in five chance of getting searched on the way out
<Pepin_the_Short> And trying to sneak the fucker out is way worse than letting them look at Cloons dick pics.

17:52:08 <Rezal> Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.
17:52:15 <ToTheSun> lolgema
17:52:15 <TheMightyVoice> lolgema

<Legion> But I literally am Hitler right now
Somehow my bullets are magnetically attracted to popular Youtubers, but theirs rarely seem to hit me.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 7:19am

I think the hitmarkers might be bugged + the cannon causes low damage and only posts damage done in blobs of 10-12. Though general hit reg seem to be a bit off as well for all weapons... Getting shot well after hiding or headshots not registering as headshots etc etc... Stationary tests worked 100% with chopper gunner, though when in flight a lot of thing seem to change. Even shooting out personnel in choppers is dodgy when it's moving.

@Toshiro
This IS a beta.. Hence why we discuss stuff like this...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Jan 27th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 7:40am

Just my 2 cents, but I think that while some people complain that BF4 is just an upgrade of BF3, I think that's okay if it means a more polished, perfected and refined version of BF3. HOWEVER, as an upgraded BF3, even though it is a beta, I would expect that after TWO years, they would have the game down water tight by now. Even in the beta stage, and by the time the game releases it should be near perfect. Just saying.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

• "marbleduck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 3:30pm

I'll do you a favor and not insult you.

Exactly. That's exactly why I posted this, so that DICE is aware of it. That's sort of how a Beta works. That's WHY DICE distributes a semi-broken copy of a game, so that they can use the complaints, and make a better finished product. If we don't complain, how are they to know?

Get your facts straight before you attack.

... Getting shot well after hiding

This all the way. I've taken cover behind a solid block, and, though it seems I take less DPS, after a few seconds, there'll be a last AK-12 bullet that hits me. Do the things have splash or something? Do they ricochet? Do they penetrate concrete blocks? What is this?

the cannon causes low damage

Anyone know where I can find numbers for 30mm damage?

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 3:44pm

... Getting shot well after hiding

This all the way. I've taken cover behind a solid block, and, though it seems I take less DPS, after a few seconds, there'll be a last AK-12 bullet that hits me. Do the things have splash or something? Do they ricochet? Do they penetrate concrete blocks? What is this?

Enemy still saw you on his screen because the game hadn't updated your changed position, so his shots still counted

the cannon causes low damage

Anyone know where I can find numbers for 30mm damage?

Post your Beta Experiences here

quote in case the link fails
Tested gunner damage vs tank
front armor 30 rounds: 31 damage
rear armor 30 rounds: 72 damage

splash damage = no effect, only direct hits count.

Attack chopper 30 rounds: 61 damage
Transport chopper 30 rounds: 41 damage

Quoted

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 3:50pm

So basically don't even bother shooting at transport choppers unless you can aim inside and splash hit the crew.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 4:15pm

So basically don't even bother shooting at transport choppers unless you can aim inside and splash hit the crew.

Don't think I've ever managed to shoot out anyone with the chopper gun splash.... Loads of them should have dropped out from all the shells I've landed on it.. Unless infantry takes even less damage D;

Quoted

Date of registration
: Jun 12th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 6:14pm

I cleared out 3 guys from a transport heli with a m320. It was weird because it didn't set the heli on fire or anything, they just all died and fell out.
"Blood is the price of victory"
- Karl von Clausewitz

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
- Erwin Rommel

PSN: Suodeth_