Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

yugas42

A Little Batty

(615)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:05am

List updated to all current bugs above this post.

Friday, October 4th 2013, 1:56am

NaN when gaining XP at the end of the match

yugas42

A Little Batty

(615)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 4th 2013, 2:03am

I noticed that as well, I thought it was when my +25% XP boost ended, but that wasn't the case.

NoctyrneSAGA

SNAAAAAAKE!!!

(3,044)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, October 4th 2013, 2:13am

When you gain enough points to level up any class, the bar will grow, hit the end of the box, and then reset where it originally was. The player's new unlock is flashed and when the bar returns, it's the proper orange bar at its proper location.
What I think about gun balance: If the gun goes bang, you have no cause to harangue.

Memorable Quotes

"Life is cheap, especially mine."-Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"Life is empty. When we take a life, we take nothing of value."-Durzo Blint, The Way of Shadows

so no, them being lazy isn't the only explanation. it is in fact the least likely explanation. from my experiences as an indie game dev, being lazy and being a game developer are two mutually exclusive states.

i would remove whiny scrubs

What happens when you manage to publicly show a Youtuber is wrong?

Quoted from "xFACTORlGaming"

No, you referenced something from your limited knowledge base on the subject ;)

Kind of hard to have this talk with someone whose top kills with weapons and vehicles is the v40 mini, mortar and EOD bot....

xFACTORlGaming proven to be illiterate and prone to ad hominem attacks.

To read more, come here. See screenshots here.

Quoted from "/u/WarlonX"

NoctyrneSAGA shouldn't be allowed to do weapon balance because he knows what effective engagement ranges are

Quoted from "Xuvial"

Quoted

NoctyrneSAGA said:
If high RoF weapons were easy to tap and burst, they'd win over low RoF guns at range. High FSM restricts High RoF to CQB as it should be.

Umm Noctyrne why are you even in a weapon balance thread? Quoting you:

Quoted

What I think about gun balance: If the gun goes pewpew, you have no reason to QQ.

What input could you possibly have on weapon balance with a mindset like that?
You have proven in the past you give zero shits about weapon balance.

If something is underpowered:

Quoted

people obviously aren't using it correctly

If something is overpowered:

Quoted

people are obviously using it to it's strengths

I mean responses like that could be considered borderline trolling, or coming from a politician. You have made it abundantly clear that you don't even believe in the CONCEPT of weapon balance, let alone trying to partake in a discussion about it.

I'm all for having input from varying perspectives (and meaning no insult to you), but your kind is the most meaningless. Your approach to balance can be concluded as "nothing is unbalanced in any game ever, people just need to USE IT PROPERLY".

By that logic it doesn't matter what devs change, because it will STILL be balanced no matter what. So again, why are you here? Everything is already balanced and will remain balanced for the foreseeable future no matter what changes, people just need to ADAPT - right?

CTE Gold

Quoted from "OberHonscho"

I agree:

Quoted

zeRezal said:
pls anything below 850 rpm is useless garbage

As for the dude who sais to bring the right tool for the right map: "Fuck you, I want to use the gun I always use for everything (scarh)."

I have thousands of kills with the AEK, ACE23, FAMAS & CZ3A1 and other high ROF guns but I like the slower more measured playstyle of the Scarh better. Now that the competitiveness of that gun is gone I am understandably pissed.

@NoctyrneSAGA Your highest killing weapon is the V40 mini and your accuracy is terrible across the board (LMGs are pretty high on your list bro) - just get all your assignments and 5 service stars and for the rest please please piss off.

yugas42

A Little Batty

(615)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 4th 2013, 2:17am

That's not what has happened to me. What happens for me is the bar just runs off the end of the screen for miles and never comes back.

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, October 4th 2013, 3:55am

occasionally, the chinese IFV won't spawn at its proper location. instead, it somehow spawns way in the back, past the makeshift barriers. that area is out of bounds even for the chinese team. once this happens, you can no longer spawn into the IFV. you basically have to run into the out of bounds area and manually drive it back.

this happened to me once. i was driving the IFV, got killed, and waited forever for it to come back. it never appeared in the spawn screen. i eventually spawned into the uncap, and found it wedged between a pillar and a makeshift wall.

yugas42

A Little Batty

(615)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, October 4th 2013, 4:01am

Added. That's the last of the editing i'm doing for the night, school again and then i'll be regularly updating this thread over the weekend as well. I'm not sure if we're going to get a new patch tomorrow for the public open beta or not, but if we do there's major revisions to be made to this list obviously. I'll also be making this thread for the full release game on October 29th, and will regularly update it until the major patches fix most of the bugs.

NoctyrneSAGA

SNAAAAAAKE!!!

(3,044)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, October 4th 2013, 4:24am

ERDL SNOW camo unlocked, but it's not actually equippable.
What I think about gun balance: If the gun goes bang, you have no cause to harangue.

Memorable Quotes

"Life is cheap, especially mine."-Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

"Life is empty. When we take a life, we take nothing of value."-Durzo Blint, The Way of Shadows

so no, them being lazy isn't the only explanation. it is in fact the least likely explanation. from my experiences as an indie game dev, being lazy and being a game developer are two mutually exclusive states.

i would remove whiny scrubs

What happens when you manage to publicly show a Youtuber is wrong?

Quoted from "xFACTORlGaming"

No, you referenced something from your limited knowledge base on the subject ;)

Kind of hard to have this talk with someone whose top kills with weapons and vehicles is the v40 mini, mortar and EOD bot....

xFACTORlGaming proven to be illiterate and prone to ad hominem attacks.

To read more, come here. See screenshots here.

Quoted from "/u/WarlonX"

NoctyrneSAGA shouldn't be allowed to do weapon balance because he knows what effective engagement ranges are

Quoted from "Xuvial"

Quoted

NoctyrneSAGA said:
If high RoF weapons were easy to tap and burst, they'd win over low RoF guns at range. High FSM restricts High RoF to CQB as it should be.

Umm Noctyrne why are you even in a weapon balance thread? Quoting you:

Quoted

What I think about gun balance: If the gun goes pewpew, you have no reason to QQ.

What input could you possibly have on weapon balance with a mindset like that?
You have proven in the past you give zero shits about weapon balance.

If something is underpowered:

Quoted

people obviously aren't using it correctly

If something is overpowered:

Quoted

people are obviously using it to it's strengths

I mean responses like that could be considered borderline trolling, or coming from a politician. You have made it abundantly clear that you don't even believe in the CONCEPT of weapon balance, let alone trying to partake in a discussion about it.

I'm all for having input from varying perspectives (and meaning no insult to you), but your kind is the most meaningless. Your approach to balance can be concluded as "nothing is unbalanced in any game ever, people just need to USE IT PROPERLY".

By that logic it doesn't matter what devs change, because it will STILL be balanced no matter what. So again, why are you here? Everything is already balanced and will remain balanced for the foreseeable future no matter what changes, people just need to ADAPT - right?

CTE Gold

Quoted from "OberHonscho"

I agree:

Quoted

zeRezal said:
pls anything below 850 rpm is useless garbage

As for the dude who sais to bring the right tool for the right map: "Fuck you, I want to use the gun I always use for everything (scarh)."

I have thousands of kills with the AEK, ACE23, FAMAS & CZ3A1 and other high ROF guns but I like the slower more measured playstyle of the Scarh better. Now that the competitiveness of that gun is gone I am understandably pissed.

@NoctyrneSAGA Your highest killing weapon is the V40 mini and your accuracy is terrible across the board (LMGs are pretty high on your list bro) - just get all your assignments and 5 service stars and for the rest please please piss off.

x5iriu5x

Companion Box

(428)

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, October 4th 2013, 4:46am

xbox 360

If I spawn in to quickly, the textures don'y load. My iron sights are blocks, and everything looks well...crap.

If I spawn in to quickly at the start of the match, I'm invisible, everyone else is invisible, and I can't move left or right until everything loads.

Not sure if this will be fixed in the main game with an HD Texture Pack download thing.

This happens in domination.
Call me Siri. It makes life simpler. Also hate me. It makes Symthic servers run.

Labby

(3,548)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, October 4th 2013, 6:40am

If flying with a controller, freelook is permanently bound to LT. It can't be removed in the keybindings section, and if you bind something else to that button (throttle/collective down in my case) it makes it impossible to maneuver while pressing it. So at the moment I can't lose altitude and pitch or roll at the same time.

By far the most annoying bug I've encountered.
JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: 162.208.89.103

DO A BARREL ROLL!