Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "h3rf" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 10:48am

do two small med packs heal faster than just one?

if i step on one med pack, what is the heal rate?

if I then step on another, I believe I am healing faster, but by how much if so? or does a second one do nothing....

also, then how about a third (perhaps thrown by a teamate).

thanks,

h3rf

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 11:31am

@h3rf
Being in range / collecting more med packs shouldn't heal you faster, this was the case ages ago (or maybe in bf3) but it was silly to have guy gaining more health than loosing or so. If I am not terribly mistaken the first aid kits heal 10 health/s and the packs heal 12 health/s.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 12:03pm

However, if you combine the small kit and the big bag, you will be healed by both. I tend to run the kit, and my friend the bag, which makes for a powerful combo if one cooperate well.

Also, you don't need to sign your posts (There's a rule against it actually:))

signature 2.2

Things I support
ammo regen pls

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA"

_____
When I play with it [Autoloading 8] I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.
Remove 3D spotting. Its a mechanic that rewards bad eyesight.
Wanna help your team by sneaking through enemy territory to provide spawns? THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK FGT I HOPE YOU RUN OUT OF MOTION BALLS TOO EARLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Wanna be Javelin squad but only have two guys? BETTER NOT GET YOUR SOFLAM KILLED FGT THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK WITHOUT A SUPPORT DUDE DROPPING AMMO ON YOU EVERY 2 MINUTES
Please post your best M1916 clips Magazines *fixed*.

DICE pls

Squadmate Healthbars in the HUD
Minor console QoL improvements
Ping Tool idea
"Wants to talk" tag for squad menu
Adding Suppression Confirmation
Spotting suggestions

Posts I should finish sometime:
Squad priority vehicle system (and anti stealing suggestion)
Scoring system flaws (and concept)
Battlefield definition
New helicopter idea
Suppression rework
Flow, immersion and fun in battlefield
Specializations: ideas and system rework
Gadget reworks and ideas
Why limited infinite ammo would be awesome
Other bitesize ideas

Date of registration
: Jan 31st 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 9:41pm

I believe I am healing faster
You're not. Healing doesn't stack with the same types medkit. Little pack + big bag will stack, and that's it.

Maybe autoregen kicked in while you picked up the second pack and made you think they were stacking :p

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 1:52am

I sometimes run big bag+little bag when playing with randoms. It's usually more useful to give myself insane regen than revive blueberries of questionable skill.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 12:21pm

I sometimes run big bag+little bag when playing with randoms. It's usually more useful to give myself insane regen than revive blueberries of questionable skill.

Revives in BF3: Medic-Train OP

Revives in BF4: useless

Isnt there a middle ground possible ?

Like Support gaining actually useful gadgets next to infinite ammo.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 9:30pm

Like Support gaining actually useful gadgets next to infinite ammo.

That would be nice.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 9:55pm

Revives in BF4: useless

I wouldn't say that. With faster revive upgrade you can revive 100% within few seconds, you get more points than with healing and you keep the pressure on enemies. Blueberries, no matter how "useless" they could be, still add pressure on enemy soldiers (eg. need to use bullets, need to pay attention to them et cetera). Of course it would be better to keep soldiers alive in the first place with bunch of healing, but I wouldn't call reviving useless either.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 12:31am

@Miffyli

Reviving needs patience and precision. It slows down movement, because the precision required for it is too high and unnecessarily obscured and lastly strange behavior when close bodies dont get revived, but the guy on the other side of the map.

Both points are a hindrance in BF4 gameplay.
still playin' Motorstorm

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 12:51am

@ARE5R06

Indeed the bugged-up corpses are quite common and can waste your time, but I don't find reviving "slow". It takes at most 3-5 seconds to fully revive somebody, and in haste just 20% revive + throw first aid kit (altho I personally try to avoid this). You don't need precision for reviving as it works as "aim at general direction" and sometimes doesn't even require that (revives behind you).

But still, all this grants you with 1) almost similar scores compared to killing enemies, 2) more pressure on enemies in general and 3) possibly self-sustaining revive circle, depending on the ability of revived players.